005

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

reunions

reunions

"Daddy?" Juniper called, walking closer to the man in front of her

"Juni?" he questioned, shock evident on his face, as if he didn't believe she was really there.

"Daddy!" she yelled, smiling, before running over and wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

Juniper felt her dad wrap his arms around her securely, pulling her into his chest, she didn't want to let go. She felt tears come streaming down her face from the relief of seeing her father again.

She slowly pulled away from him, but they both kept their arms around each other. She looked back and saw everyone staring at them, but she didn't care.

She looked for a pair of blue eyes that were the exact same as her fathers. Once she locked eyes with her, she motioned for her to walk over to them but the young blonde just stood there, frozen at the sight of her father.

"Amy?" Daryl questioned, as Juniper moved to the side.

Amelia rushed forward and jumped into her father's arms, sobbing into his chest. Juniper felt herself tear up and smile at the sight, before Daryl looked over at her and opened his arm out for her and she walked over and they all held on tight to each other.

They were all relieved to be reunited.

After the Dixon's reunion, the adults in the group began to discuss ways to escape Terminus, while they put all the kids into a corner to entertain themselves.

Juniper threw her knife up in the air and caught it again. She was bored out of her mind, she had been sat in here for a few hours now and was beyond bored, she knew everyone else felt the same.