004

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

welcome to terminus

welcome to terminus

The group had been walking for a while, they were all looking around for an abandoned car that they could get up and running

The group had been walking for a while, they were all looking around for an abandoned car that they could get up and running. They couldn't fix the truck, which Abraham was annoyed at, but now they had to search for a whole new car.

Abraham walked over to a car and dropped his bag on it, while Eugene and Amelia went and sat inside of it.

He led the others over to another car when suddenly, a walker slammed its hands against the glass, while snarling loudly, causing Juniper to jump.

"You got him?" Abraham asked, motioning to Eugene, as the girls nodded.

"I got her" he continued, before opening the door and stabbing the walker in the head.

Abraham grabbed the walkers leg and threw it out of the car, before getting in and attempting to start the engine.

"Gonna need to air this baby out" he said, after he finally got it to work after many attempts, while rolling down the windows.

"Good it'll give us some time to figure out how to get back on track" Rosita said, while Amelia walked over to her.

"We should just drive back the way we came. I remember most of the directions" Juniper said, making Rosita nod.

Rosita dug in her bag and got out a map, holding it out in front of Juniper. Juniper smiled at her action, she never got to navigate and had always wanted to. This also meant she would get to sit in the front seat with Rosita, which was usually stolen by Abraham.

"I guess you'll be needing this" Rosita said, handing her the worn out map.

Eugene immediately stormed over and attempted to snatch it out of her hands. Juniper pulled away quickly, and held the map to her chest. She narrowed her eyes at him, feeling quite offended that he had attempted to snatch the map from her like a child.