Chapter Three - Moving On

Chris slowly pulled back, and then leaned back in, kissing me more passionately. We walked backwards as we remained kissing, then sat back down on the porch swing. He pulled me on top of him to where I was straddling his lap. His hands were on my hips, and mine were tangled in his hair. He started to run his hands up my shirt and to the clasp of my bra, undoing it. I took off my shirt, and he started kissing down my chest. Before I knew it, he had me on the porch swing on my back as he hiked up my skirt, and slipped his hand in my panties. He started to play around and then slipped my panties off. He reached down and unbuttoned his pants, then pulled out his cock. He got back on top of me, and I dug my nails into his back as he pushed in. I wrapped my legs around him and started to let out louder moans, being glad that no one was around us for miles. He bit down on my neck and started to suck as I threw my head back. He placed his hand on my back and lifted me up, pulling me into a sitting position on top of him. I started to ride him as he spanked my ass.

"Fuck, Lilith, keep going." He begged as I slowed. I clenched my hands on the back of the swing and picked up the pace. He picked me up and put me against the wall, then started going harder. The wall wasn't good enough for him, so he opened the door, then took me into the kitchen and placed me on the cold counter. He stood up as he used my thighs to pull in and out. I moaned louder and arched my back as I reached my climax, and he pulled out, cumming on my stomach and chest. I laid on the counter, catching my breath, as he grabbed a towel for me and buttoned his pants. He started cleaning his cum off of me, then picked me up off the counter and placed me on the floor. We were both silent for a couple minutes, and then he went outside and grabbed my clothes.

"Thank you." I said as I smiled at him. He smiled back at me, and then turned around to the sounds of gasping. The band had come in, and had apparently been there for a few minutes. I held my shirt over my chest, and Chris got in front of me.

"So, does this mean you two are a thing?" Ricky asked. There was just silence and I put on my top.

"I think I should leave." I said as I grabbed my purse. Chris grabbed his keys, and pushed through the guys. He opened the car door for me and then got in to the drivers side. He seemed like he was in deep thought.

"Did I ruin us?" He asked as we pulled up to a red light. I looked over at him and sighed.

"I don't know. I'm kind of confused on what just happened. I think I'm going to need a few days." I told him. I really was confused. One second I'm grieving my husband, the next I'm fucking my friend from high school. We pulled up the funeral home and I got out of the car while he sat there, staring ahead, both hands on the wheel. He didn't even put the car in park. As soon as I opened my front door I looked back, but he had already sped off.

A couple days passed, and before I knew it, three weeks had passed. I was back in the swing and involved in my work, more than I wanted to admit, though. I spent most of my nights going out on calls and embalming, just to keep myself busy and distracted.

As I was embalming right after lunch my receptionist came into the embalming room.

"Lilith, I know you're busy, but I have someone here to see you. He said his name is Chris, and that he knows you?" I continued to look for the artery I needed, but I felt like my heart was going to bust out of my chest.

"Tell him to come back later." I told her. She turned to go tell him, but I heard her go , "oops, sorry", then Chris walked in.

"I'm a little busy, can you please tell me what this is about." I was covered in blood, and getting more and more frustrated that I couldn't get this artery raised. 

"Lil, I thought we needed to talk about us. I haven't slept in weeks, I just keep thinking about how we left things." I put down my tools and looked up at Chris.

"Could you please come back later?" I finally said, frustrated at everything. He turned and walked out, and I continued my embalming.

After about two hours, I was finished and went back into my office to finish my embalming report. Chris was sitting at the chair in front of my desk, looking through the casket selection book. I sighed and sat down at my desk. I proceeded to do my entry and printed it out, then put it in the file.

"Okay, I can talk now." I told him as I shut my  office door. I sat on the edge of my desk and crossed my legs.

"Lilith I think we could make this work if we really tried. I could make you happy, and I could take care of you. Lil, I have been in love with you since day one. Just give me a chance." He begged. I crossed my arms and took a deep breath.

"Chris, I just lost my husband, and I own a funeral home. I don't have time to work out a fucked up romance." I told him. I shook his head and stood up.

"Just give it a chance, I know you're scared, but please." He continued. I sighed.

"You get one date to make me decide. It better be one hell of a date. It can't be tomorrow, though. I have to do a funeral for a two year old and I am the only one working it." I informed him. Chris smiled real big and gave me a quick kiss.

"I will not let you down, I promise." After he said that, he left my office. I sat on my desk, shocked that I had just agreed to it, but I know my husband would have wanted me to move on and be happy.