Chapter 3

⚠️This is A smut chapter only⚠️

  IZUKU'S POV

"Sho-ta~ Nghh~" "Now now Kitten~ you decided to misbehave and not do your punishment so now you have a new one. Would you like to hear it?~~" Looking up at Shota I notice that's he's smirking.. Oh shit usually when he does that he's planning something cruel. " Um-mm w-what is t-the p-punishment M-master?"  " It's simple kitten you can't cum until I say you can and I'm not going easy on you either. Understand.~~" Shit.

                       Aizawa's POV

After telling my Kitten what his punishment is for misbehaving I got up and went to grab the items I needed. "Are you ready to start Kitten~" I say looking at how he keeps biting his lip. "Y-yes M-master.~" "Kitten I'm going to show you somethings okay? Let me know if you're okay with using any of them." After I showed him all of the items he surprisingly agreed to use every single one of them. I climbed on top of him and began kissing, biting, and licking his neck looking for his sweet spot. "Nghh~" Guess I found it. I then began to attack that one spot leaving a pretty noticable hickey. "Suck." I tell him as I hold up three fingers to his mouth. " I don't think I will Shota." Kitten says while smirking at me. Out of all times he decides to be a brat right now. Especially in the middle of his punishment for being one in the first place. "Kitten. I. Suggest. You. Suck. Now." "Hmm what if I don't want to." He's really trying to test my patience right now. "Then I'll go in dry and it'll hurt." As soon as I said the part where it'll hurt I seen that he had a lewd look on his face. "Kitten do you want it to hurt?~" "Y-yes~" "Okay but first let's get you ready." I then put the cockring on him, hooked his legs to the spread bar, and then I started to slowly inch my member into his tight hole. "S-shit Kitten your tight~~" After a few seconds I finally had my entire length inside of him. I start to slowly thrust into him. "F-faster p-please M-master~" I began to thrust at an inhuman speed and as I look at him with his eyes rolled back and tongue sticking out his mouth I notice that he's reaching to touch himself even though he knows he's not allowed to cum. I decided to use my capture gear and put his wrists above his head. "Kitten what did you think you were doing." "What do you think Shota I was trying to cum." As soon as the words come out of his mouth he rolls his eyes. "Listen Brat" I say grabbing his neck. " First off you know what you're punishment is so stop being a brat and Second you know exactly what you're supposed to call me." I tell him growling. "S-sorry." " Sorry what." "I'm sorry master I'll be good I promise." After hearing him apologize I start thrusting even faster and harder. Aghhh~~ R-rig-ght t-the-er-re~~" once I heard him I startes abusing his prostate over and over again. After an hour I felt my climax building up. "I-Im about t-to c-cum K-Kitten." After two more thrusts I finally cum inside of my kitten. I then reached on to my nightstand and grab the buttplug and put in his hole blocking my cum from dripping out. "Aww Kitten what's wrong." I say looking at how he was crying. "M-mas-st-ter p-pl-lea-ase I-i n-need t-to c-cum-m~" "Well since you were good I'll let you cum this time. But next time you're a brat in the middle of punishment then you won't be able to cum understand." "Y-yes M-mas-st-ter" I removed the cockring from around his member and began to jerk him off and after one second he cums into my hand. "Aww Kitten you couldn't last longer then that?" "C-can w-we c-cuddle p-please??" "Of course Kitten. But first let's take a bath okay.