Chapter 5

⚠️Suicide mentioning/ bullying⚠️

Izuku's POV

After Aizawa got off the phone with Nezu he told me that Nezu wants me to go train. So I got up and headed to my dorm to quickly change into some training clothes before I headed to meet All Might...

*Time skip to when he's at the training spot*

"WHY ARE YOU LATE?!? IF YOU AANT TO BE A HERO YOU NEED TO TRAIN HARD?!?" "I-I'm S-sorry A-All M-Might, it w-won't h-happen a-again..." "IT BETTER NOT!!" While he was yelling I was hoping that training wouldn't be hard today that was until he noticed something... "YOUNG MIDORIYA IS THAT A HICKEY ON YOUR NECK?!? YOU SKIPPED TRAINING SO YOU CAN BE A SLUT!?!" "N-no i-it's n-not l-like t-that a-at a-all..." I stutter trying to explain myself to All Might. After what felt like forever of me staring at my feet, I look up to see All Might with a sick grin. "Why don't we go start your training hmm?" Why does he have that look on his face... I have a bad feeling... "What should I do first All Mi-" All of a sudden I was on the ground. "What ha-" The next thing I know All Might started to kick me in the ribs. "P-pl-lease s-stop..." Once I said that he leans down and pulls me by my hair. "You don't tell me what to do slut, unless you want me to take back the quirk."

*Time skip to when Izuku goes back to his dorm*

Why does this happen to me... I can't tell anyone or he'll take the quirk back. And he  now thinks of me as a slut... I was brought of my thoughts by a knock on my door. "Who is it?" "Damn Nerd, let me in." I walked to my door letting in the Angry Pomeranian. "O-oh h-hey K-kacchan, w-what b-brings y-you h-here?" "Izuku... Listen Aizawa told me to bring you home for the weekend. You're staying with me and the old hag. And yes Nezu approved of this." Kacchan suddenly crouched down to my level and hugged me. "K-kacchan a-are y-you o-okay?!?!" "Tch nerd I'm fine... But why don't we get you cleaned up now." After that me and Kacchan went to the bathroom and he cleaned up my wounds and put bandages on them. Then we went to my room and played minecraft for a little while before he helped me pack my bags to head to his parents.

Aizawa's POV

I've been sitting in Nezu's office discussing the conversation I had with Izu the night before when onee of my students knocked on the door and handed me video evidence of what All Might has done. "Thank you Hagurake you can go now." I placed the tape down and told Nezu to play it. "Now Erasurehead the Hero Commission might not believe this but it is worth a shot."  "I've been tired of the Hero Commission telling me that All Might has done nothing wrong, when I have literal proof that he had beaten a hero student up over something dumb..." "Yes I understand but unfortunately they won't let the number one hero fall just like that..." When I looked up Nezu was smirking. "What have you planned Nezu.." "Well it's funny you say that because I know who Midoriya's father and brother are.. do you?" "I thought his father is on a business trip and that he doesn't have any siblings." "Oh well.. I believe you and him have a lot to discuss. And believe me when I say they are not going to be happy that the symbol of peace is hurting him to the point he almost committed suicide over it right before Bakugo got to him." "HE WHAT?!?!?!" I stood up getting ready to head to Izu before Nezu told me that he's staying with Bakugo and his family for the weekend. "Why isn't he with his mother?" "It seems that All Might has told Mrs. Midoriya that her son is failing the hero course and is sleeping around with everyone so now she's not the person he needs right now. But if I were you go see him and talk to him." "Yes Nezu but please try your best to bring down All Might.." "I will do my best Erasurehead and you do the same." After we bid goodbye I walked out of his office and made my way to my apartment.

(Sorry this chapter is short) I'll be trying to post another chapter soon but I've been busy with work lately. And thank you guys for reading this.🖤❤️💚