Chapter 4

Aizawa's POV

I walked out of the room to prepare the bath for me and Izuku, when I heard him talking on the phone. I wonder who is calling him at this hour? Who ever it is, it might be important. Okay the water should be just right. I'll add some bubbles and then get some clothes and towels, then I'll get Izuku. "Hey kitten the bath is ready let's get you cleaned up, okay?" *Sniffle* "Ok-kay *hic* b-but I h-hav-ve t-to *hic* g-go tr-ra-ain with Al-l Mi-ight." Izu it's late why don't you rest after the bath and I'll tell All Might you can't make it to training, Okay?" Why the hell does All Might have my Kitten training so much ?!? I'll be talking to Nezu about this tomorrow.

*Time Skip to after the bath*

Izuku's POV

*Ring ring* I wonder who's calling me now? I check my phone and see that it's All Might calling. I better answer this or there will be hell to pay.

AM- All Might and Iz- Izuku
AM- MIDORIYA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TRAINING WAS SUPPOSED TO START AN HOUR AGO! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!
Iz- I'm sorry All Might, I'll change and be on my way now.
AM- You better and don't make me call Inko and tell her that you're failing.
Iz- But I'm not failing, I'm passing all of my classes All Might.
AM- I know that but who will she believe? Her son or his teacher and mentor?
Iz- She'll believe you sir.
AM- AND I'LL BE EXPECTING YOU IN TEN MINUTES! DON'T BE LATE OR YOU WON'T LIKE WHAT HAPPENS!

*End of Call*

No One's POV

"Hey Kitten, I'm going to step out and make a quick phone call, I'll be right back." "Okay Sho, I'm going to find a movie for us. Can you please bring a snack back for us to share?" "Of course Kitten." Aizawa went to the living room and called Nezu. After a few rings he answers.
N- Nezu and A-Aizawa

A- Hello Nezu, you probably know why I'm calling don't you.
N- Yes I do Aizawa, but since it's related to the Number One hero we can't do anything -
A- What do you mean?!? We have to do something?!?
N- Aizawa let me finish saying what I need to say.
A- I'm sorry Nezu go ahead.
N- Like I was saying we need to get proof if we want to stop him. I know you won't like my idea but let Midoriya go train and I'll have Hagakure follow them and video the whole thing.
A- What if things get out of hand?!?
N- That's where Todoroki comes in. He will go with Hagakure and step in if needed.
A- Thank you Nezu, be sure to inform me if anything does happen.
N- I will, and why don't me and you have a meeting tomorrow.
A- I'll be there.

*End of Call*

AN- Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had no idea how to continue this, but I'm going to try and publish a new chapter every couple of days if possible. I also have a new story out (Izuku's family) go check it out if you want. And thank you for all the votes. And if you guys want give me things you want to happen in the next chapter.