Baymax Returns part 1

News guy: Reports are still flooding in about a group of unidentified individuals Who prevented what could have been a major catastrophe. the whole city of San Fransokyo is asking: Who are these Heroes and where are they now?

Fred: Having victory pancakes.

Peter: That's a whole lot of syrup.

Honey: Hiro!

Wasabi: Hey! Come on, let's not be late.

Aunt Cass: Hey, Sweetie. I made you a lunch.Uh, do you pack lunch to college? I don't-I don't know. Is that not cool? Oh, I'm so proud! I just wanna squeeze you!

Hiro: Aunt Cass! I–

Cass: Okay, you guys better go.

Peter: Hiro give your aunt another hug it will make her day more.

Hiro: Last Hug.

We make it to school

Lemon: Are you nervous, Hiro?

Hiro: No way! I want this. Why would I be nervous?

Go Go: You're 14 and going to college.

Fred: Your brother is, like, a legend here.

Wasabi: also I hear the new Dean is a hard case.

Hiro: I... Hadn't thought of any of those things.

Lemon: Well, keep not thinking of them.

Hiro goes inside for his photo. (I couldn't find the photo but just picture half his head and he blinked one eye.)

Go Go: That's unfortunate.

Wasabi: I'll take that. Don't ever lose this. Seriously, it's like $20 to replace.

Fred: ok, you're official. Tour time! This is the room where people wear goggles and do stuff.

Hiro: Virtual reality. Oh, nice!

Fred: Yeah... that.

Peter: You would think Fred loves this room.

Go Go: Doesn't have anything to do with games or comics he doesn't want anything to do with it.

Peter: Or the hero thing.

Fred: And this is the quad. Named after someone with the last name "Quad" one would presume.

Someone throws a frisbee that almost hit Hiro but Go Go holds him back.

Fred: And this, of course, is the fooding zone, as a non-student my favorite place on campus.

Fred bumps into someone and makes them spill their food then 2 robots come out and clean it up.

Hiro: Wow.

Wasabi: Cool, huh?

Hiro: I didn't realize this place was so, uh, huge. Awesome, but huge.

Wasabi: Don't be intimidated. Just take it one class at a time.

Go Go: Ugh, Applied Particle Physics first.

HL: Me, too! Yay!

Peter: Dr. Connors? Quantum mechanics?

HL: I think he's new.

Peter: Sounds fun, so does my second class. It will be good to see him again.

Fred: What's your first class, Hiro?

Hiro is standing at his brother's lab door.

Wasabi: You okay? We miss Tadashi, too. And Baymax.

Hiro: Yeah, I'll, um, I'll catch up with you guys later.