Big Hero 6 Movie

Ok so where are we? Oh, right so we are in this part now well I don't think I need any introduction but whatever. My name is Peter Parker and I am just your everyday nerd and I'm in the nerd school just working on my turbo boots but they always are going all over the place they worked for one day and that's it damn oh Harry's calling.

Harry: "Hey Pete how are you doing?"

Peter: "Eh hanging in there you know just being the nerd I am." (Was in the middle of testing the boots so I'm hovering hoping not to fall)

Harry: "(Chuckles) yeah always my favorite nerd so how are you and Go Go doing."

Peter: "Still going strong, we help each other with our projects in our free time."

Harry: "Yeah your projects."

AHHH OW! (Well no success)

Peter: "Oh whatever Hare it's not like that."

Harry: "(Chuckles) I know I'm just messing with you. You're lucky she went out with you or that you even managed to find a nerd like that."

Peter: "True I did get lucky but hey maybe one day you will too."

Harry: "As if Alright man, well I'll let you get back to work and talk to you later."

Peter: "(chuckles) Alright man talk to you later don't do anything stupid."

I hang up and get back to work.

Peter: "Alright now what else do I need?"

As then Tadashi walks in I think with his brother.

Go Go: "Heads up." Go Go zooming by on her bike. She stops and puts it up to do some more work on it. Hiro then walks up to it.

Hiro: "Whoa. Electro-mag suspension?"

Go Go: "Hey! Who are you?"

Hiro: "Uh, I'm..."

Tadashi: "Go Go, this is my brother Hiro."

Go Go takes off her helmet and blows a gum bubble

Go Go: "Welcome to the nerd lab."

Hiro: (Chuckles awkwardly) Yeah. I've never seen electro-mag suspension on a bike before."