favourite colour (geiju x borupen)

"...i love every shade of them."

summary: geiju gets asked what his favourite colour is.

"What's your favourite colour, Geiju?" Shoku asked, resting his elbows on the countertops of their families' kitchen.

Geiju rested his head in his hand, contemplating the answer.

"I have a few."

"Really? Well, I'd like to know all of them."

He'd seen his favourite colours earlier that day. He remembers each one exactly, seeing them work harmoniously together to create a beautiful work of art.

Ah.. but where were they from?

"Saishiki."

Borupen looked up from their drawing book to meet Geiju's gaze. He stood in front of them, staring downwards with his arms stiff at his sides.

"Hi?"

"What's that?"

"My drawing."

"Can I?" Geiju extended his hand.

Borupen hesitantly lended him their drawing book, to which he quickly snatched it from them anyway.

His eyes quickly scanned over the page before he brought his attention back to the former.

"Good job."

"Thanks, can I have it back now?" They requested.

Geiju wasn't paying attention, though. He was paying attention to the other artwork, the one right in his line of sight.

The one staring at him, annoyed at the disruption of their creative process.

The one with bright, apple red irises, surrounded by a healthy, pristine white that could blind him if their beauty alone couldn't.

The one with ebony hair framing their carefully carved face, one made with the highest amount of focus and only the most efficient tools.

The one with roughly textured, light tan skin he wanted to feel with his hands, his lips, his soul.

"...I love every shade of them." Geiju muttered, gazing off into space.

Shoku blinked. "What?"

( a/n: please request something im dying over here )