If it's Meant To Be

Maria Pauline Pineda, 15 years old and a struggling teenager. Why is she struggling? Because she had always been bullied just because of her size, since she wasn't a size 0. She has light brown hair, piercing brown eyes, she's tall, and as other people say she's fat which she isn't. Of course, she has her knight and shining armour. Her best friend, Jefro Ong . The one who stood by her side whenever she'd get bullied because of her weight or because she has a crush on one of the most popular guys in their school. Guess what? Jefro secretly likes Pauline.

Then here comes Carlo Ledesma, one of the most popular guys in their school, the bad boy, and the campus crush. The problem is, Pauline likes Carlo.

What will Carlo do if he finds out that Pauline likes him. Will he just play with her feelings or for once, treat her right? What if Pauline changes for the better? How will Jefro react to this? What if someone new comes into their lives?

"If they are truly meant for each other, no one or nothing can stop them from being in love because if they are meant to be, it will be." -Author

----------------------------------------------

A/N: HI! :) NEW STORY. THE LANGUAGE OF THIS STORY WILL BE IN FILIPINO/TAGALOG. DON'T MIND THE NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS, I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME THINKING OF THE RIGHT NAMES FOR THEM. SO PLEASE, JUST BEAR WITH ME. IF YOU THINK THE NAMES ARE ASSOCIATED WITH OTHER PEOPLE YOU KNOW, IT'S YOUR OPINION. =))))) THANKS GUYS! :D *Cyber Hug*