AUTHOR'S LETTER TO YOU :)

Dearest Readers,

       Hi guys! First of all, I wrote this letter for you. Not just for one, but for all of you. I want to say thank you for all the support and love you give to me,the characters, and my story. The characters may not be real in real life but I bet if they were, they would be thankful to you guys. I would like to thank my friends who never fail to give me ideas to put into this story. Also for supporting me all the way. You don't know how much it means to me. To my readers, I may not know all of you but without your help, I may not be coming this far in writing this. I bet your always the ones who wait for me to update this. So thank you!!!!! To the characters i've put into this story, I thank you even if your just a part of my imagination because you give meaning to my life and to this story. You spice up every chapters I write, you inspire me to write a point of view for you guys. even if I have hard times thinking of what to write. To my inspirations for the characters, you may not know that your them but if you ever get to read this, this is for you guys. Sorry for not being the best writer, for not updating soon and putting up messy chapters. Sometimes I don't even know what i'm writing anymore. So sometimes you could see mistakes in my grammar and stuff but I promise to improve my skills for you guys. I promise to try to be a better writer for you. Sometimes, I may write stupid things, sorry. Well, here it is, we've reached 1,000 reads, all because of you guys! You don't know how thankful I am to be a writer here on Wattpad and know people appreciate my work and passion. I appreciate all of it. I wish you will not stop supporting me through all of my stories. Okay, i'm beggining to be dramatic now. Hahahaha. I love you all so much and thank you again for all the support. I hope you'd still be my lovely and handsome readers until this book ends and another book will be up. Again, the title of the book 2 for 'If it's Meant to Be' is 'I'm Still Here'. Just so you know! :)) Bye! Love you guys! *cyber hug* xx :* :))

                                                                                                                                                                   -Steffi xx