💮Chapter 5💮~movie night~

ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕠 𝕀𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕤📍
𝕂𝕖𝕠𝕟 𝕃𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕤𝕠𝕟 | 𝕂𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕖

ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕠 𝕀𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕤📍𝕂𝕖𝕠𝕟 𝕃𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕤𝕠𝕟 | 𝕂𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕖

I made my way upstairs to the room where the girls was.I knocked before I opened the door cause you actually never know with girls.

When i opened the door the girls were all crowded around jade.She had a towel on and they was questioning her about the hickeys I left on her.I couldn't help but stare.

Even through the bulky towel you could see her figure.Once I snapped out of it I asked.

"Do yall wanna watch a movie with us."

It was Ace's idea but he made me ask them.

"Yeah yall definitely fucked."Asian said

Causing me to laugh.The look on Jade face was priceless.If we had fucked she wouldn't of been able to stand up right.

"When yall are done come downstairs."I said before going back downstairs.

𝕁𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 | 𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕖

I got dressed into some comfy clothes

^^^^Jade and Niyah

I made my way downstairs and sat with Ace and Niyah.Hackz and Kiyah was on the other sofa.Leo and Aisan was arguing in the kitchen.

Kraze walked in with some black Nike sweatpants and vest.Goddamn he was so fine.
He sat on the sofa opposite me and tapped his lap motioning for me to come sit with him,and I did exactly that.

Leo and Asian came out the kitchen with the snacks.

"Turn the lights off."Ace said.

𝕂𝕖𝕠𝕟 𝕃𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕤𝕠𝕟 | 𝕂𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕖

The movie was boring asf.I was resting me head in the crook of Jades neck.I started sucking in on her neck causing her to pick up her breathing.

"Sit up."I whispered in her ear, pulling her onto my lap,adjusting the covers so you couldn't see her legs.I reached down for the waist band of her shorts.I pulled it letting it snap back onto her.She jumped up from that.

I slowly made my way down.She was wet asf.I stared making small circles on her clit casing her to cross her legs.

"Open them"I said loud enough for her to hear.

I pushed my middle and ring finger into her curling upwards with slow strokes.I added another finger.She let a small moan leave her mouth.Niyah looked up us but we played it off.

"Ssshhhh"I told her.

I began to thrust my fingers faster in and out of her.

"I'm going to cum."She whispered.

"Hold it."I told her.

"I'm trying."She whimpered quietly.

"Alright you can let go now."I felt her release all over my hand.I pulled my hand up and made her lick herself off me.

She got up and went to the bathroom.By the time she came back the movie was finished.Leo,Hackz and I was getting ready to leave.

"Can you guys come house shopping with us tomorrow.My car is getting serviced so imma we're going to need some help."Jade asked

"Sure we'll come get you guys in the morning."I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N ~Excuse any mistakes~
Hey besties.We gone mention the elephant in the room or no ?
Short chapter but urm 👀

Vote,Comment,Share!
Suggestions?
-Ms.Author🤍