Chapter 2

A/n: alright let's get this going !! The Plot is about to change !!

*Action* - Action
*Thought* - Thought
*Letter/Phone/Radio* - Notes and Phone calls and Radio
**Le Flashback/Locations** - Flashbacks, and locations

A/n: again this book is mostly from manga sometimes Anime but mostly the manga.

=================================================

No One's POV

The man finally finish his strumming and place the guitar on the side, the others are still trying to process everything he said. Y/n picks up the tool box he sat earlier and the guitar and went to the bus opening it and place it there, the others realize this and quickly follow the man.

Takashi: we need to get in quick !!

Saeko: Conagher-san literally cleared the way for us

As they all arrive the bus while Y/n was waiting at the door, the man escorts the group to get in the bus. He notice another group running towards them and he recognize who it was, it was the cult man himself and his entourage.

Y/n: The son of a bastard Koichi Shido himself.

( A/n: anyone else want to kill him ? No ? Just me ? Alright- )

Shizuka: We're ready to go !!

Takashi: Hold it for a minute !!

Shizuka: Those things are coming from the front !! If we took much more time we won't be able to leave !!

As Takashi try to reason to the school nurse about it and the result was the same, he quickly try to help the new group that was running towards the bus. But Rei stop him and told him not to let the group in, but the boy is stubborn and wanted to help.

Shido: Everyone hurry they'll help us !!

As the teacher was smirking inside his mind suddenly one of his students grab on him, the student told him that his ankle was broken. Shido look at the boy and smile as he was about to kick the boy, only to get hit in the head by a hand. Shido stumbled at this glaring at the one who did it and it was Y/n, who's giving him a dark look the others saw this also.

Y/n: Son, I'm gonna blow that dumb look right off your stupid face.

Shido: *glaring at Y/n*

Y/n: get that boy at the bus now, before I blow ye'r head with my gun here.

Shido suddenly notice one of the sentries close to them starts beeping, he gritted his teeth and grab the boy taking him to the bus as Y/n follows. While running back at the bus Y/n press some buttons blowing up some sentries that already run out of bullets, as they reach the bus suddenly someone grab Y/n's arm and it was one of the undead.