Chapter 4

A/n: .... I'm Hungry ... *shrug* meh, I'm just eat a slice of bread. let's start, honestly should I just do No One's POV for my books since it's easier to write it .... nah.

=================================================

**Previosly**

No One's POV

It was already midnight the others are sleeping beside Saeko who's cooking at the kitchen some midnight snack, Takashi was with Rei at the stairs and Kohta was at the balcony checking the situation out. Y/n was still laying on his Relaxo Rancho seat with Kyoko on top of him sleeping, but he gently and slowly got her off him and put her back at his seat.

Y/n: ..... it's finally time.

And right on cue he heard barking Y/n knows it was Zeke the puppy, that was barking at the street and went up stairs where the others are. Kohta gave the binocular to Takashi to show the situation, as Saeko was next to them and Y/n walking towards them.

Y/n: well any news ?

Kohta: this is bad ...

They all look around the place to see some undead but luckily not close to them, since Y/n's sentries are shooting at the undead that went close. Y/n take's out a Construction PDA and check how many bullets left, it was almost empty which made him left the three and went to the sentries and start's refilling it.

Y/n: the chaos is just getting started tonight.

**Present**

No One's POV

Takashi was looking in the binoculars to see the situation it was gruesome, as both Kohta and Saeko are with him at the balcony. Y/n who knows what's gonna happen already pick up one of the lvl 2 sentry along with another tool box at his back and went out of the gate, luckily since the sentries keep shooting at the undead the place was clear.

Y/n: I need to save the kid and her father

Takashi and the other two notice Y/n out of the gates holding his wrench and tool box, as the sentries at the fence clear his path a bit. Kohta quickly used his the sniper rifle and aim to assist the man, luckily there wasn't much of the undead since the sentries cleared it. Takashi wanted to follow but he realize it was risky and clench at the binoculars, Saeko see this and turn around as she planned to wake the others up so they can pack and leave.

Y/n's POV

I was running towards the house where Alice and her father will be heading, there were some undead blocking my way but I quickly used my wrench and bash their heads. I heard a gun shot and notice an undead shot close to me, which made me look where it was and gave a thumbs up knowing Hirano boy did that.

Y/n: *mind* thank's pardner.

I quickly finally arrive the house and hope Alice and her dad are still there, but I notice the gate was open and that only means one thing. Once I was in front of the house opened gate, I was already too late as I saw the pink hair child holding her father's hand crying.

Y/n: dagnabbit !! I am too late !!

( A/n: Conagher ain't that fast and the house is a bit far at anime and manga so he to late bruh )

I notice some undead getting closer and quickly drop the lvl 2 sentry, which started shootin' the undead and killing them. This made the little girl to turn and look at me in tears as she hug her father's head, I went towards her taking my hat off holding it close to my chest.

Y/n: I'm sorry for bein' late, little lady.