Office

At this time you had a lot of question    In your mind your were constantly  overthinking the scenario that your sister and your niece had go through you need so stressed that you caughtup fever and headache on day you  read the you couldn't sleep at night nothing matter'd to you at this time something that did matter was you need your Sister and niece safe.

Soon the morning arrived:-
You got did the things of your daily routine and when went straight to the head's office and asked the peon over there that you would like to talk to the head mistress immediately. The head mistress was quite busy but when the peon told her about how pale your face looked when he saw you "a girl whose face never stops to smile." In this condition the mistress immediately called you in and asked about the matter you had a tears stuck in your eyes but you were holding down you tears.

You asked the mistress if it was possible for you to not come to the university for few days or maybe months.

She asked for the reason for your sudden leave.

You told her that it was a family matter and you really need to go.

She said that you are always allowed to rejoin the university and you could take a long leave for the rest of the session but you had to give the exams if you want to be in the same year as your classmates.

You said that you would come for the exams session when all of this is resolved. (With greetings)

As you began to leave the office the head mistress gave your few dozens of British currency. You didn't want any of it but she insisted you to keep it