Arrival of Letter

"You never knew that the importance of one letter would change
                      Your entire life."

You were in your University classroom in an English literature class at that time the letter came to your dorm. You were out so the postman slide the letter from your dorm room.

When you came to your dorm you saw the letter and you were overjoyed when you saw the the name it was your sister who had settled in France as you were eager to read the letter you made yourself a quick sandwich before you read because you when your sister is used to send long letter about her life in France.

Soon after you joy turned into a deep sorrow as you read the letter it was it broken English and was written by your niece.

                         It read as:-

Dear Mausi (aunt), 
     I hope this letter finds you in best
     Of  your health and fortune. I am     writing this letter to inform you about    
     the situation of my mother that
She had not been home from many     days.
I am really scared mausi I don't know were mother has been now I am living in court of miracles for few days people here are really nice and they feed in once in a while I have made a lot of friends here but I miss my mama I visit our house everyday to see if she is there and I cannot find her can please tell her that she had won the hide and seek game and come to me?
PS:- Mommy told you have really good English so can you tell me what does
Gypsy mean?

Yours lovingly,
Diya
-----------------------------------------------------------

You had got tears rolling down your eyes as you read the letter your all exhaustion of a day of constant working when immediately.