5

The following day Regulus was the first to wake up. He gets up and walks downstairs to Harry's room to find Harry gone.

"JAMES! SIRIUS! REMUS! PETER!" Regulus yells, starting to cry; he falls onto his knees.

They all rush down the stairs. They're all in shock to see Regulus on his knees. Peter walks over to Harry's crib to find no baby.

"Harry...he's not here...!" Peter says, looking at James, who was trying to comfort Regulus.

James' eyes widen. He practically pushes Regulus off him making Regulus fall backward onto the floor. Remus rushes over to Regulus and holds him. Sirius was pissed, and Peter was shocked.

James turns to Regulus. "You...did this...! I...I thought you loved me...!"

"W...what? I do love you and Harry...! I didn't do this...!" Regulus struggles to say. Regulus turns and cries into Remus' neck.

"How dare you blame my brother for something he didn't even do?!" Sirius yelled, pissed off.

"How do you know he isn't part of this?!" James yelled back.

"He was with me the whole time!" Sirius yelled back.

Sirius walks over to Regulus and Remus. "We're leaving. Screw this; he can do this by himself. Are you coming with us, Peter?"

Peter looks at James and then back at the other three. "Sorry, James, but he didn't do this. I'm going with them!"

The four left, leaving James all alone. James was too pissed to care, then he fell to his knees and cried.