9

Regulus was now walking home from work when he saw a crying Samantha run towards him.

"Samantha what's wrong?!" Regulus asked.

"James broke up with me!" Samantha said.

"Why?!" Regulus asked in response.

"He said he didn't love that he never did!" Samantha replied.

Regulus was happy but also sorry for Samantha.

"Let's go get ice cream!" Regulus said grabbing Samantha's hand.

Samantha wipes her tears. "Why are being so kind?"

"Because we have something in common! James dumped us both! I think out of this we could become great friends!" Regulus said smiling back at her as they run to the ice cream shop.

Samantha smiled more. "Yeah, we could become great friends!"

Regulus smiled at that. They walk into the ice cream shop.

//

They order their ice creams and now are walking around the park.

"So James said I don't love I never did leave now?" Regulus asked.

"Pretty much he said he was only dating me so Harry would have a mom..." Samantha answered.

Regulus hugs Samantha. "I'm sorry that our ex-boyfriend is such a douche!"

Samantha laughed. "Honestly I think he's still in love with you..."

Regulus frowned. "But I hope you know that I could never get back with him!"

"But you should get back with him!" Samantha pleads.

"I don't know Samantha..." Regulus said.

He continues to walk. Samantha walked behind him a bit.

"Let's sit at that park bench." Regulus points at.

"Okay!" Samantha said.

They sit on the park bench. They sit in silence.

"Do you think he still loves me? Like for real?" Regulus asked not looking at Samantha.

Samantha nods and says "Yeah I think he does!"

Regulus releases tears and Samantha hugs him.

"I'm afraid to love him again...I just don't want my heart broken again...!" Regulus sobs into Samantha's shoulder.

Samantha tries to comfort Regulus. "I understand that and you don't have to be with him if you don't nobody is trying to force you to! If you love him and he loves you and you wanna try to risk it although he might hurt you again then maybe you should do that but if you don't wanna risk it that's okay I won't hate you!"

"I'm not worried about you hating me! I'm worried what my brother and husband would say...!" Regulus said.

"I'm sure they'll understand! They love you!" Samantha said.

"Your right maybe I should go talk to them!" Regulus said standing up.

"Okay, and when you do make sure to tell me, okay?" Samantha asked.

"Of course! Bye Samantha!" Regulus respond and then started running home.

//

Regulus runs inside. "Sirius! Remus!"

The two ran downstairs. They hugged the curly-haired boy.

"We were starting to get worried...!" Remus said wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry Remus...I didn't mean to...it's just I ran into Samantha and we talked about James and...please don't hate me but I think I wanna try things with him again!" Regulus said.

Sirius and Remus looked at each other then smiled looking back at Regulus. "It's okay we knew to go to him Reggie go to him!" Sirius said and Remus nodded.

"Thank you!" Regulus said then he ran to James' house.

He knocks on James' door. When James opens the door Regulus jumps into James' arms causing James to fall over.

"Reg-" James said before getting interrupted by Regulus kissing him.

James pulls away. "Regulus what are you doing?"

"I'm so sorry, James!" Regulus says getting up.

"I've come to tell you that I'm willing to try our relationship again but only if you want to," Regulus explains.

James smiles. "Of course, I'm willing to Regulus! I always will be because I love you Regulus!"

Regulus smiles. James pulls Regulus down towards him on the floor and then they kiss again. They pull away shortly after that.

James closes the door and Regulus calls Sirius saying that he would be spending the night at James'.

For the rest of day, Regulus helped James with Harry including putting Harry in bed around 7:30 then the rest of the night was the two boys cuddling on the couch and watching whatever was on tv.