6

Regulus has been trying to find Harry for the next few months without anybody knowing. 

"I will find you! I promise!" He whispered to himself.

Regulus gets up and showers then he gets changed. After, he walks downstairs, puts on his socks and boots, on then his coat.

"Where are you going?" Sirius asked.

"On a walk," Regulus said, looking at the door about to leave.

"Okay. Stay safe! Make sure to be home by 4 for dinner!" Sirius said.

"Okay," Regulus said before walking out the door.

It was pretty rainy out, but that didn't stop Regulus. Regulus grabs the photo of Harry, him, and James. He taps on Harry in the photo for a tracking spell then a map appears in his hand. imageshes over to James.

Regulus knocks on James' door. James answers the door. "What do you want?!" James asked.

"I found a way to find your son! Are you coming?!" Regulus asked not taking James' bullshit attitude.

"I guess...come in," J,ames said, moving out of the way.

Regulus walks in and sits on the couch. James shuts the door and runs up the stairs. He was leaving Regulus to get up after he's out of sight to look at the map and the photo of 3 looking happy. Tears came to Regulus' eyes. He quickly wipes them and puts the picture back into his coat pocket when he hears James run down the stairs.

"Let's go! I only have until 4 to do this!" Regulus says already walking out the door.

James now notices Regulus' re,d puffy eyes and the tear stains but keeps quiet and follows Regulus.

//

"Can we take a break?" James asked.

"No! We must not stop! This is your son James; he could end up being killed soon, and I don't wanna lose him!" Regulus said looking back at James.

"What do you mean by you he's my son,?!"

"James! He's also my son too!" Regulus yells? He's, he's mine and Lily's. You're the reason he was taken!" James raised his voice.

"IF I WERE THE REASON HE WAS TAKEN, I WOULDN'T BE HELPING YOU, ASSHOLE!" Regulus screamed at James.

Regulus then turns away from James and continues to walk silently, sobbing.

James finally realizes that he messed up and tries to catch up to Regulus. When he finally does he grabs Regulus' wrist. Regulus tries to pull his wrist bu,t ended up crying in James' chest.

"I'm sorry..." James says.

"I hate that I love you...!" Regulus says, pulling away.

"I shouldn't be hugging you when in these last few months you've been treating me like shit...let's just go save Harry...after that, I'll leave you both alone..." Regulus continued.

Regulus wipes his tears and starts walking, leaving James behind Speechless.

//

They finally show up in front of the Black's Residence.

Regulus kicks down the door.

"MOTHER! FATHER! SHOW YOURSELF!" Regulus yells.

"Finally, you show up!" Walburga said.

"Hand over the baby, or else!" Regulus barks.

Walburga laughs. "Or else what?! Your so weak!"

Regulus starts to get angry.