Lee One Shot

Akari

13 years old

Reddish-blonde hair that stops on her shoulder, Dark brown eyes.

~•~•~

Lee's POV

I was walking to the dango shop when i saw someone being chased by three jounins. A girl with reddish hair who was wearing a red kimono with a black obi that stops above her knees. Her eyes show precision and accuracy. She dodged. the crowd easily. They were towards the direction of the training grounds. I decided to follow them.

I hid behind a tree and watched as she gets surrounded by the jounins. She gets into the fighting stance and looks at them.

"Hime-sama, i suggest you return to your home right now." One of the jounins said.

"No. That is not my home. It is just their house." She relpied venomously but to me they don't sound that way.

"Then we will take you there by force." Another one declared.

"I will come with you if you defeat me in battle. Use what suits you." She replied.

They started attacking her but she easily countered them with twice the force without even trying with grace.

"Are you really jounins? You disappoint me." She said as she walks away from the injured joinins.

I was about to leave too but i accidentally stepped on a twig and it broke. I know, really cliche.

I glance to where she was but she was no longer there. I gulped. I stood still for a god five seconds when i felt a sharp metal against my neck.

"Anata wa?" She asked in a cold voice.

"L-Lee. I'm just passing by." I replied. This girl is intimidating.

She removed the kunai from my neck and placed it in her pouch...somewhere in her kimono. She turned her attention to me, looking straight into my eyes. She wore a blank expression, yet loneliness reflects in her eyes.

"Akari." She said.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"My name, is Akari." She cleared. "Hajimemashite, Lee. Student of Gai."

My eyes widened with what she said. "How did you know?" I asked her.

She was about to speak but decided against it. She shook her head sideward and turned her gaze to the sky. "Ame. It's going to rain soon. It's best if you leave." She told me.

"But what about you? Aren't you going home?" I ask her.

"I can easily teleport there, but you on the other hand, seem to be walking home." She tells me.

I nod at her and walk back to the village. "And Lee," she says, i stop walking and face her. "I can't believe you can't remember me." With that, she vanished --teleported-- somewhere. I didn't miss the way sadness flash in her eyes before she left. I slowly walked back to the village and went to the dango shop.

I saw Gai-sensei eating a whole lot of dangos when i came there. "Gai-sensei!" Called, waving my hand in the air.

"Ah Lee! The power of youth!" He shouted back, motioning for me to come near.

"Gai-sensei, do you know someone named Akari? I met her just a while ago, and she mentioned your name." I tell him.

"The power of youth! Young love! Wait--did you say Akari?" The Taijutsu teacher suddenly turned serious.