Panda--I mean Gaara One Shot xD

So, i decided to actually base SOME chapters to a song. Technically because I've always wanted to make a one shot for this song and because I'm running out of worthy plots xD Well, I hope you'll like this chappy!

Chapter songs: Photograph by Ed Sheeran, Can I have This Dance from High School Musical 3

~~~

"Gomen Gaara...."

Her words echoed in Gaara's mind.

"I...have to go..."

He didn't want to hear it. He didn't want her to leave.

"I'm going to miss you..."

Enough! Gaara shouted in his mind. I don't want to hear it!

"But...I don't want you to forget me..."

How could I?! Gaara was a in pain on the inside but remained stoic on the outside.

"So..." she handed him a paper. "Keep this okay...?"

He turned the paper and looked at it. It was the picture of him and her sitting beside each other. It was the first time he smiled in his whole life. This girl was the one who removed him from his misery.

He looked at her, pain accidentally slipping from his facade.

"Don't worry, I will keep you close to me..." she showed him the necklace he bought for her. It has the same picture on it.

Gaara watched emotionlessly as the girl he loves walk away slowly. He wanted to chase her back and tell her to stay but he knew it was for the best.

She will come back. He attempted to convince himself. When all things get better, she will come back. If she doesn't, i will look for her.

He glanced at the picture in his hand then to the already void desert then back to the picture.

Why do they look so happy? He asked himself. He turned the picture and saw a note.

My Panda,
Don't forget that I will always love you. Keep this picture so I can always be with you. I will come back, I promise.
~Mika

A traitorous tear escaped Gaara's eyes while reading the note. He didn't bother to wipe it away, instead, he climbed down to his room and lied on his bed.

Mika was the one who tamed his beast so he was able to sleep. She was the one who held his hand beside him. She was the one who cuddles up to him during a cold night.

But now... she's gone.

I will wait for you. No matter how long. No matter how much it hurts. He told her in his mind.

~~~many years passed(cuz meh too lezeh to add some more scenes before d main:P)~~~

It's been years since she last contacted me... years since I last saw her...

Third person POV

Gaara became the Kazekage of Suna a few years after Mika left...

He glanced outside the window of his office, watching the night clouds cover the full moon.

He remembers the time that she told him about the moon

~~~Flashyyyy~~~

"You know Gaara?" She said. Gaara looked at her as gesture that says continue.

"The moon is just like me. I don't appear during the day, instead the night. I am dependent of the sun for my radiance. You are my sun Gaara." She said with a smile. She looked at him with soft eyes that twinkled under the moonlight.