Chapter 9

Author's POV

Since that night, Engfa and Charlotte have rarely spoken to each other. The attraction is real, but neither of them dare to talk about it.

Engfa is aware about Charlotte's sexuality. Though she once mentioned that she is open to any gender, the fact that she never dated woman stop her to take things further.

In Engfa's mind, Charlotte might be confused about her feelings since they are always together. So whatever it is, she will not jeopardize their relationship. She will accept anything that Charlotte's going to offer as long as they are fine.

Today is the last day of MGT'S top 10 fan meeting. They had travel from one province to another for every week just to spent more time with their fans as a symbol of appreciation for supporting them. Never had before they include fan meeting activities in the beauty pageant schedule. Engfa is one of the huge reasons behind all of this fame. Audience crave for more which is a good sign for MGT'S exposure.

Nothing can beat Engfa Mahanachon phenomena. Even more proud when she manage to tag along other members to be in the same position as her, like receiving job opportunities and so much more.

The event were held in a mall. After their special performance they will be seated for a meet and greet sessions as well.

Charlotte somehow have put some distance. It became more obvious when she refused to be near Engfa everytime they are needed to be next to each other for a group photos. She needed time and space to clear her head, the pressure she she have to deal from the people wanting for englot to be real is kinda new to her. As an elder, Engfa truly understand and respect her decision. It's okay to be away for awhile, what they had now is more than enough.

Engfa's POV

I'm enjoying our last meet and greet. I'm gonna cherish my fans. Without them I am nothing. Everytime I had the opportunity to give a speech, I will always talk about how I appreciate my fans. I'll never get tired of them.

"I love you guys wholeheartedly. Our last day here will not end our relationship for sure. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for loving my sisters." My eyes filled with tears. I can't control my emotions. Only god know how thankful I am having them as my supporting system.

"There will be a tiring day. When that moments came I want all of you to give me a hug and don't let me go. Don't give up on me. Please.." I cried.

"We are going to get through this together P'Fa! We've got each others back. I will be here always for you. Please remember that." Tina enthusiasmly stated that with an almost breaking voice. It makes me teary even more. I'm lucky to have them in my life. All of us ended hugging each other while  having a little breakdown.

"You are all my good sisters. Don't lose your faith in me. I will try my best to make us succeed together." I firmly said while making eye contact to each of them. I love my MGT'S family so much.

There were a sudden movement next to me. No one knows that someone's hand had slowly cares my back. I look at her face without breaking a word. She neither hadn't said anything, both of us knew why she did that. It was a moment that I could only return a smile as a sign of thank you for being here with me.

Charlotte's POV

I'm not ready with this kind of emotional situation. The way P'Fa talk really breaks my heart. She always care about people around her. I want to protect her from people who had bad intentions, but unfortunately I wasn't brave enough to do so.

I decided to slowly approached her without anyone noticed and only settled to cares her back. That is the least I can do for now.

A week had passed since that night, but the memories were still fresh on my mind. I've been questioning myself for quite a while, am I atrracted to women or is it only her?

It's a foreign feelings that makes me hella confused. I wasn't really sure if the feelings will be last. It could be temporarily though since we're so closed to each other. I don't want to lose what we had but I am also afraid that if it gonna end sooner.

Maybe I should stick with fangirling over Win Metawin, which much more safer. I mean, it's the only thing that I'm sure about when it comes to atrraction. So yeah.

We've been texting for a while now like maybe we are in a phase of knowing eachother. He's been updating me about his daily routine and me doing the same as well. He came just in time for a good distraction.

*Author's Note:
Hello everyone. There's been a lot of dramas happened lately. I want you guys to know that I've put so much feelings in this story but all those dramas kinda off affected my emotions. I can't write well. I know I shouldn't involved my feelings since it was only a Fanfiction, but I can't help it. All I can promise is that I will finished this story. Hope you guys give me more time.

Sorry for the late update and a short chapter! 🥺🙏