Chapter Two: Unexpected Mates

*_-April-_*

Cory and i stalked the forest. It was a cold night and we kept our wits about us. I turned my head and heard a heavy intake of breath. Something smelled, odd, a mixture of supernatural scents. I heard the breathing get closer. I just stood there looking around for what was out there. I heard something coming fro my left. Iturned my head and ran. I sped up trying to find who crossed my territory.  I saw something up ahead, it was a were. I forced my legs to go faster. It was dark and i didn't want to turn my eyes on because I'm still trying to control and keep Tara in, she's gotten stronger.

I see the silhouette of the were and we collide. I fell to the ground form the impact.  I get up and crouch in a fighting position to see its just Cory. I relaxed but was confused. We both made sure each other was alright. "Hahahahaha" i heard two people laugh hysterically. I knew exactly who they where. I spun around kicking there legs making them fall over. "Your old tricks don't fool me" i said. Demetre and Charlotte. My smiling face faded and realisation flew over me. So many thoughts flew threw my head. "Oh my god, you two are, are"  I said stuttering, " Yep" Demetre said getting up and dusting off "Charlotte and i are mates" he said hugging her. My mouth dropped, Cory groaned and i helped him up.

I held Cory up and he popped his shoulder back into place. "Oh hey Demetre, Charlotte your looking dashing today" Cory said stumbling around like a drunk. "I must of hit him to hard" i said giving short laugh.  I put his arm around my neck and started to head back to the house. Demeter and Charlotte followed hand in hand.

We arrived back at the house, it still smelt like food. I plonked Cory onto the lounge. "Sorry for the mess, had the family around" i said quickly shoving some dirty plates away. "Is this, yours?" Demetre asked whilst Charlotte started wondering around. I nodded and went over to him. Charlotte appeared from up stairs.

"Hey are you guys going to university?" she said looking at me and Cory. i looked at her and thought of what it would be like. "Maybe" Cory said interupting my thoughts finally waking up more. "Well me and Demetre where thinking of enrolling in the local uni so we can actually get some where in life thats gonna help with, anything" Charlotte said holding Demetres arm.

I look at Cory starting to sit up. I knew that no one in his family had ever gone to university, and only one of mine who accidentally turned during night lessons and lost control, that didn't end well.

Demetre and charlotte left, i still couldn't believe that they where mates. I sat next to Cory watching the tv. " I really been thinking, i really want to go to uni" Cory said turning his head to face me. " Yeah same" i said. We both looked at each other and smiled. The next thing we know we where both looking up websites for colleges. Then its in. "CORYYYYYY" i scream excitedly. He jumps over to the dining table where im planted. "We are in" i hug him and he kisses my cheek. Im going to university.

Alpha_Ash_147

Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter I'm tired and had a bad day and its late, I couldn't think of anything to fit it in so, hope you enjoyed and this is an important chapter.