Chapter Fourteen: Trust Doesnt Come Easy

*_-April-_*

"Cory?Cory" I started yelling. Cory was missing, the pack was running through the forest looking for him. A scent hit my nose that made my eyes glow. "Blood" I said quietly. I ran, following the scent. I hit something with my foot. I looked down and there was a animal trap, the ones with the big metal reeth, it was covered in blood, Corys blood.

I bent down to it. Some of the blood looked like it was sizzling and burning away. u touched it and it burnt my fingers badly. I let out a slight "Ouch". it was the rare yellow wolfs bane.

I felt worry and fear wash over me quikly. my heart started racing at the thought of what would of happened to my mate.

Rick started to approach me. "C'mon, its getting late we will search in the morning, even though there really isn't one" he said making me shiver.

I got back to the house and went up to my office. I sat at my desk and sorted through files and papers. I found a paper it said -

[FINAL NOTICE]

over due payments for power bill must be payed by 5/8/15. If not done by then, power will turn off in your home..........

I sighed and put it back down. I started to fidget, scratching the table, tapping my foot, making noises, i just couldn't keep still knowing my mate was out there, somewhere.

*_-Rick-_*

I sat on the lunge resting my eyes when i smelt it. "Trespasser" i said jumping up, Nick , Yino and Crystal heard me and rushed up following me outside.

In the edge of the trees appeared a girl, she ha black air, brown and red leather dress on and held a bow with arrows hanging around her back. She didn't aim, she didn't shoot, she was just walking up to the house as if it wa she own.

We got our claws on the standby. "What are you doing here? this is private property,I will call the police, and a bow and arrow, this isn't archery area" i started blurting out. She looked at me annoyed. "Oh shut it know what you are" she said making my face drop.

"Im looking for April Silverwater I'm friend, i need to speak with her" she said making a shiver run up my spin. "Yino tell A" i said truing my head, Yino ran off up stairs.

He cam back down a short while later. "Leave your weapons out side and go to the Ivory Beach" he said. She rolled her eyes and put her bow down, her arrows and a dagger. "All of it" Crystal budded in. She pulled a knife, a small gun out of her pocket an paced it on the ground. "There you happy now?" she said, i nodded and she headed to the Ivory beach.

*_April-_*

I was at the beach awaiting the person who wanted to see me, being ready for anything was something i was use to. i heard footsteps and stood up. A face appeared from the shadows , they looked familiar but i couldn't quiet tell who it was. "I need your help , and i know u need mine" she said. "Emilie" i said raising my head. She nodded. Her hair was now black and she looked thinner, she was bruised and had cuts all over her.

"Why are you here?" i said straightening up and putting a serious tone in my voice.

"I know about the war that is going on, my parents figured out i was friends with you and everyone fro propabole started beating me up for not telling them, i escaped one night, barely, i was able to get enough supplies but only to last a week" she said making me really freaked. "How long have you been gone?" i asked worried. "About nearly two weeks now, been living off rabbits and birds" she said making me hungry.

"Why did you come here then?" i asked making her sink a little. "Well you seem to be the only other person i trust, and i want to help fight this war, but not with the Propabole, with you" She said making me sigh. "How do i know i can trust you?" i asme making her have to think for a bit. "I don't really know but i am a very trust worthy persson and i will earn your trust tone way or another" she said making me feel a little weak, she wasn't going to take no for an answer.