Chapter 21

Ana Pov 

It took me all week to get in straightened out emotionally over Kate, but being busy with work helped. Christian's converts reported that she has been hiding all week in her townhouse. She is probably hiding the nose, mouth and jaw contusions she is sporting now. Wouldn't want any of the beautiful people to see her ass handed to her or her getting charges levied on her head either. I told Carrick to charge her with conspiracy and/or abetting after she surfaces again. It will scare the shit out of her.

Now that my hand was sore it slowed my one handed typing down quite a bit. Christian got me some voice software so it would type out reports on my computer. I will just edit it after manually. It was frustrating at first but now I'm getting the hang of it. 

Friday was here and Christian was going to a Mariners game at 7pm, so they were leaving earlier at 5:30pm. I'll be here with a few security guys and Gail. We are making dinner then baking. I can do some with her but I'm limited. It's getting frustrating. I've got at least eight weeks in this sling, which means I have five weeks to go. I've been doing my therapy and my motion is getting better with some pain. I want to start talking to Christian about going into work this weekend, at least two or three days a week. I need more clothes from my closet at home.

When Christian comes back, he's all ramped up and full of energy. The Mariners won the game and it was tight. I'm in the middle of frosting a triple chocolate cake. He walks up behind me and swipes the homemade milk chocolate buttercream frosting. He moans in such a sexy way with his arm around my waist looking over my shoulder. He swiped another taste and moaned. I'm ginning. He's such a cute little boy sometimes. He said, "You and Gail have been busy baking while I've been gone." He swiped again.

I whine and say, "Christian, don't eat all the frosting. I'll let you lick the bowl and spatula after, ok?" He nods. "Gail made peach turnovers, butter croutons and chocolate chip cookies. I helped but made the chocolate cake, it has chocolate chips and devil's food chocolate cake with milk chocolate buttercream frosting. It's my recipe, I save all my recipes on my phone app."

He whispers, "I'd rather lick you with a bit of milk chocolate buttercream frosting." He starts nibbling on my neck and licking my ear. Good thing I'm almost done. I'm instantly aroused around him. I am so affected when gets all sexy.

I said, "I'm almost done. Just give me a second." I hurry as fast as my one hand can work without having the cake shift. I say when I'm done, "Christian, can you put this on the counter and carefully put the lid on?" He does it for me and steals a cookie from under the wrapped cookie sheet and groans.

He says, finishing his cookie, "Come on, baby, I want you." I start giggling when he grabs the frosting bowl and leads me to the bedroom.

—-----------

Christian Pov

Sex with Anastasia is so incredible. I can't wait until her arm heals. Friday night was messy but so much fun. She did a few things to me with that frosting too. I got to do things with her I've never done or thought of before. She makes me feel normal and not so fucked up. The drama we have been through over the last few weeks has been unbelievable. The emotional rollercoaster of highs and lows has been trying, but she still wants to be my girl. She hasn't left me or had enough. She is so resilient. 

Saturday was filled with bad and good movies, popcorn, candy and making love to my baby in the media room. We talked about many things. Anastasia voiced her opinion that she wanted to start going into work three days a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I told her to see what the doctors and therapist said beforehand. She agreed but wants to go to her apartment and get her work clothes over here. I asked her, "Anastasia, just move in with me, baby. I love you being here. I can't imagine you not being in my bed and holding you through the night. I have nightmares without you. I love you, baby, please?" She reached up and caressed my face. I lean into her hand every time she touches me. I feel so good and I crave her touch.