Chapter 33

Christian Pov

I love watching her face light up in wonder everytime we land in a new country. She is like a child seeing something so different from the next. I know she traveled some before I met her, but it's like a special kind of wonder comes into her eyes that draws me into her excitement. I have traveled the world, but it's nothing like seeing it all through Anastasia's beautiful eyes. I have done things with her that I never tried to do by myself. Like gambling in a casino, chasing her on a beach, catching her and laughing like an adolescent. She makes me feel my age and not 'a serious old man', like my brother would call me.

We checked into the King George Hotel and we rented a Peugeot Traveller minivan to go around town. We stayed for six days and saw so many historical sites. My legs and feet were worn out every day. She loved this historical and educational stuff and absorbed it like a sponge.

I signed us up for a full-day privately chauffeured tour of Athens which included the Olympic Stadium, the Acropolis, Hadrian's Arch, the Temple of Zeus, and the New Acropolis Museum. We even got to watch the changing of the guard at the parliament and then took a coastal road trip to the cliff top of the Temple of Poseidon. I originally thought the Parthenon and the Acropolis were different ancient structures, but I was incorrect. The Acropolis is the hill and the Parthenon is the ancient structure sitting on it. Learn something new every day.

The following day we went on a wine tour from 9:30am. They picked us up and they will drop us off at the hotel by 3:30pm. I had security follow in the minivan. By the time we got back to the hotel room, Anastasia was still giggling and snorting when she laughs, while she's tipsy. I bought a total of 15 crates of wine, in 4 different varieties to be shipped home from the wineries we visited.

We had some of the best Greek food I have ever had without a doubt during our stay in Athens. We ate Moussaka (beef/ lamb, in layers with eggplant), Mitrikó Gála (Lamb Shanks in Yogurt Sauce), Stifado (Greek Beef Stew), Spanakopita (Greek Spinach Pie), Souvlaki (Gyros), Saganaki (Fried Cheese, and yes it flamed and everyone cried out "Opa!"), Dolmades (Stuffed Grapevine Leaves), and the seafood just can't be beat.

We swam on the beaches with my leg wrapped up tight and made love in a rock outcropping. She even jogged the beaches trying to run off some of that rich food we have been eating in a few mornings. She would be a good running partner. She has stamina and endurance to match my own. I'll be glad to get back to it.

On our last night in Athens, I took her to a bar/restaurant called Vintage Wine bar & Bistro in Athens. We ate samplers of cheese and nuts, Greek salads with citrus and fresh greens, Stewed Oxtail, Greek Pata Negra Steak and triple chocolate mousse. We laughed and shared our different dishes. She is so relaxing to be with it's just so easy to get used to.

I was kissing Anastasia and Sawyer walked up and whispered into my ear, "Sir, the Saudi prince just walked into the bistro." I looked until I found him staring at my wife. He was standing there with two of his bodyguards. The asshole followed us here, because there is no coincidence to have him come to this specific place and this specific country. Boy, he better get the fuck over this obsession with my woman or I'll break his royal ass in two. 

Anastasia looked over, saw him and muttered, "Fucking stalking, perverted bastard that won't take no for an answer." 

The prince approached the table and said to me ignoring her, "Mr Grey, my offer still stands." I was about to tell him to fuck off, when Anastasia stands up and taps Khani bin Salman on the shoulder.

She said in a calm, clear voice, "My husband has told you no on my behalf and we wish to be left alone on our honeymoon, being we are very deeply in love and got married ten days ago. I am not interested nor is he in your money or offer. I personally wouldn't have sex with you, because you must act like this all the time, trying to have sex with other men's wives and girlfriends, while married yourself. I'm sure your wife must be a naive or blind woman, who you disrespect by your behavior and doing this to her. It exposes her and yourself to diseases. So, if you don't mind, my husband and I would like you to leave us alone without attracting attention to ourselves." He looked shocked at the audacity to speak to him in that manner or to speak to him at all. They treat their women as property.