Chapter 38

Ana Pov 

They found shell casings for a long range rifle on top of a building over a 1000 yards away. If it was her and not a minion doing her bidding, no wonder she/they didn't hit me and hit Reynolds way further over. Most long range rifles lose accuracy that far away.

Tuesday finally came, I coordinated with Taylor and we synced our plans. One covert at her apartment. I would be wearing one of the top of the line inner ear buds, that cannot be seen. I will be live, with the two coverts and Taylor tied in. I have a microphone camera mounted to a choker length necklace mini pendant. It's a ten millimeter daisy style of diamonds on a gold chain. In a worse case scenario, it could come in handy. I have to leave my engagement and wedding ring behind with Christian. He is not happy about it. I even put in brown contact lenses in case she runs into me with my ski mask on.

I needed different pants because my baby bump is making my cargo pants too tight to move freely at four months pregnant, so a larger size was necessary. Thank God, I exercise to stay in shape and am limber enough to do this still, before my belly gets in the way. 

Christian is going nuts and is nervous about me doing this job. He said, "You're putting our child at risk!" 

I said, "What about all those children, like you were, before and after her that are at risk now too? Nobody can do this for me, only I was trained to be able to do this like Rangers, Seals, or Raiders. Only I could profile her behaviorisms. I have to get this creature out of our lives, once and for all! The baby will be alright. Once I am done we call the cops and bust her ass." He pouted.

 I do a check on my waterproof backpack 'ninja kit', that's what Christian calls it. Christian knows and is not happy about me packing my daddy's gun in the back of my pants and my minigun holstered in my boot with my hunting knife sheathed in the other. I'm not playing with this bitch if she springs herself on me somehow. I'll be ready for her ass in any scenario. The coverts at both places have a change of clothes for me. If I kill the bitch. I'm changing clothes and telling them she tried to kill me when I came to talk peacefully. I don't give a shit, I'm done. She will be toast either way it goes at either location.

Ok, it's time. It's 9 pm. We all do a systems check. I'm dressed and have everything I need. Barney goes into her offshore accounts and sets the scramble system to make the random deposits to my dummy offshore accounts. It empties her accounts immediately. I login on my laptop and copy all the files in her home computer and delete Christian's files and get out of her network. I enter her warehouse computer and see if she's logged in. She's not. I deleted Christian's file. I got out of her warehouse network. I log off my laptop. I put on my gloves, mask and hoodie with my hair braided down my back. I am going into her apartment on the third floor through her balcony. The building electrical will be cut in the alley. She's occupied at her warehouse and all's clear. 

Sawyer drives me to her apartment. I leave the vehicle and stealthily travel down the alley. I pull out my lineman cutters and sever the electricity. I go back around the building. I take my grappling hook and throw the hook up to the balcony and climb up as quickly as possible hopping the rails. I picked the lock and entered the apartment. I look for safes and lock boxes behind every wall hanging. 

I looked in the closets and found a lock box in the spare bedroom back behind the boots and shoes on the floor, just like her sister. They think alike or they think 'follow the leader'. Creepy. I picked the lock on it and pulled the three passports and driver's licenses, social security cards, and birth certificates for the three aliases and $250,000 in 10k packets. I locked it back and straightened it like I found it because she's a OCD patterned thinker.

I went through her desk and pulled the one hard copy file with Christian there. I took it. She had thumb drives in some kind of sequential order in a drawer. I dumped them in a plastic bag.