Morax/special

Long coiled strips of golden dust covered endless fluffy white clouds of an unknown void, a spherical dome of blue covering the sky like a giant marble, huge golden and bronze cor-lapis palaces and pavilions rising out of the white soft cloud. Trees covered with maroon and light magenta leaves encased the domain in a soft, forest-like feel, as a person dressed in a long white robe with gold trims sewn in geometric patterns across the sleeves, collar, and hems of the silver silk that matched his hair and eyes sat on a smooth marble bench etched with more gold. On his lap was a sleeping small, fairy-like creature with fluffy white hair. Her body rose softly as she breathed, and the boy in the robe watched the area silently, as if waiting for something, or someone to arrive.

His long, braided golden blonde hair was of an ethereal appearance, his soft bronze eyes framed by long blinking eyelashes, smooth baby-like skin and button nose adding more to the appearance of a goddess. The only thing that was different from the real traveler was his neck, which held a golden glowing diamond that hummed quietly.

Just then a wildly handsome man in brown and orange robes appeared. He had huge furred horns that grew from the back of his skull, curved and jared out like rock spikes, slitted amber eyes, and a giant fluffed dragon tail that curved behind him. His large hands were black with more geo patterns of gold etched between his fingers. His noble face was filled with adoration as he spotted the brilliant traveler. He immediately glided over to the boy, stroking his golden hair with a smile before pressing his lips to the smooth skin of the blonde's forehead tenderly.

"My dear Aether....why do you seem upset?" He murmured deeply through the wavy hair, stroking the boy's head.

"I am not upset. I am never upset." 'Aether' said in a monotone voice. "Why would I be upset?" The man's eyes lowered to the traveler, seemingly sad as he leaned back. He sighed, raising his hand and pushing orange-brown hairs back from his head.

"Well I shall leave you be"

"Goodbye, Morax"

Morax trailed off towards the main building, a huge bronze and marble palace covered in elegant roofs and arches. Balconies opened up onto large terraces or bridges to separate buildings with redwood railing and forest green covering. Benches littered with soft brown pillows and thick historical books littered the decks, bookshelves and plant pots as well. The geometric patterns the building style followed appeared not only on all the buildings, but the nature too. Trees bent to perfectly fit into their surroundings, golden flowers with petals the shape of diamonds, even wind that seemed to follow some sort of strong, tethering pattern. As Morax stepped onto the fancy dark wood floor, his eyes widened as he tensed immediately.

"Hello, Morax, Rex Lapis" an identical copy of the man, only missing horns, a tail, and other dragonic features said, with a golden suit that fit him well. He stood to the far right of Morax, coming through the East entrance. Morax whipped his head around to see a huge dragon at the West entrance, to his far left, glaring deeply at both of them with similar golden brown eyes.

"...Hello Zhongli. May I ask why you are here?" The dragon growled aggressively, the scales on its back stiffening. Morax slammed a geo rock in front of the door where he came from, the South entrance. He glared at the two men, clenching his fists.

"Oh I'm just here to visit my dear Aether! I know you have him, Morax..." Zhongli's sharp eyes slowly caught Morax's, making him hiss through his teeth.

"Leave. Now. Neither of you have the right to be in my- no, our, home." Morax's voice dripped with poison, hinting at danger. The golden dragon started to convulse, before shrinking down into a 7 foot tall man who looked just like them, with horns, a tail, but also scales, talons, and long sharpened teeth. He glared at them with eyes sharper than diamonds and colder than starsilver.

"Let us begin."

Extra:

"Aether"

I am Aether

Only Aether

Just Aether

And Nothing More

My purpose

Is only to serve others

And bring them pleasure

I do as I'm told

And do not fight back

For I am Aether

Only Aether

Just Aether

And Nothing More