6

"This people man. Why do they have to cancel it on time". Woozi complain.
"Wooziyaa what happened?". Scoups ask being worried.
"You know hyung Seungkwan had to do a stupid project and Seokmin that idiot said he can't make it. I need a vocal to record this new song but they all just canceled me". Woozi said being annoyed.
"Sorry Wooziyaa I could have had asked Jeonghan but he said he is busy with restaurant and also needs my help ".
"It's okay hyung I'll try to ask others ". Woozi assured.
"Well Woozi I've someone who can help you ". Scoups said.
"Really hyung can you please send him here to help me". Woozi's face now had a smile of relief.
Scoups left and said he will send his friend to help Woozi.

Hoshi noticed that two boys were talking to Joshua so he went there to know who they are.
"Oww Annyohaseyo, do you need any help?". Hoshi asked.
"Actually we are here for dance class but this Mr.  Is not replying us". Dk said in confusion.
"Ahh you don't have to ask him , he is not a dance teacher. I'm the one". Hoshi smiled at them.
"You must be Hoshi hyung. We talk on call". Minghao pointed at Hoshi.
"Ohh right Minghao ".
Joshua was still just starting at Dk but Dk didn't notice. Then Shua's phone rings making him get out of his thoughts.
"Shua my friend needs your help. He needs someone to record his song. Can you please help him out ". Scoups request.
Joshua listened to Scoups then he looked at Dk. Shua don't want to go just now as he wanted to be with Dk. Then Joshua's attention turned towards Hoshi and now Joshua knows what to do.
"Coupsaa I'm kind of busy with work but I have a suggestion to make". Joshua said.
"What is it?".
"How about Hoshi.  We both know he can sing well ". Joshua gave the idea.
"Well yeah he will be good option. Please tell him to go to Woozi and help him. I'm going to help Jeonghan. Bye".

Joshua reached at Hoshi who was talking to the boys.
"Hoshiyaa, Scoups said you need to go and help Woozi record a song ".
"Why me hyung can't you go. And I need to teach them". Hoshi declined.
"Yaa , you know I'm busy with my work.  So I can't go, please you need to help him ". Joshua hold Hoshi's arm and trying to convince him.
"Fine hyung I'll go . Please take care of kids and make sure lock the studio before leaving ". Hoshi agreed and Joshua nodded at Hoshi with smile.
Hoshi took his leave, leaving The8 and Dk confused.
Joshua went to them and told them that he have to help a friend.
"Hyung as Hoshi hyung is not here , why don't you guys help us in this project ". Dino said.
Both the boys just nodded and sat next to others.
"Dk hyung can you do this part ". Seungkwan said while giving Dk papers and pens.
Then Shua sat next to Dk to help him. When Dk felt Shua's presences his face turned red. Even though Dk didn't show it but Dk also felt something when his eyes met with Shua's.
"Where did Hoshi hyung went by the way?". Minghao asked.
"He is helping Woozi record some song". Joshua said.  After listening to Joshua Dk and Seungkwan can't say anything as they both canceled their senior.
"Ahh it was supposed to be you right ". Vernon said pointing at Seungkwan.
"Shut up. I needed to complete project that's why I canceled him". Seungkwan pouted.
"And as I need to accompany Minghao so I also did canceled Woozi hyung ". Dk added.
"Oww so because of you two Hoshi hyung ended up in this. I'll tell Hoshi this". Vernon teased the boys.
"Say a word to him and you'll have to sleep on the floor ". Seungkwan gave Vernon a scary look.
"Baby I'll not please don't get angry ". Vernon apologize to his boyfriend.
"So you two are dating?". The8 questioned.
Seungkwan just nodded shyly at the question.
"What about others?".
"Ahhh we are not dating anyone". Both Dino and Joshua said.
"Well we are also not dating anyone ". The newbies said.
After knowing that both Joshua and Dk felt happy even though they don't know why.

Hoshi reached at Woozi's studio. When Woozi saw that the person Scoups send was Hoshi made Woozi embarrassed but a bit happy to.  Embarrassed cause of the last night and happy that Woozi also didn't know why.
"Woozi shi did you get your keys ".
"Yes Han noon gave it to me, well here is the song . You can read it first".
Hoshi read the song and he immediately liked it. 
Woozi told the details of the song to Hoshi and then Hoshi started to sing.
Woozi was stunned by Hoshi's voice. Even though Hoshi was a dancer, he has this beautiful voice which can make people fall in love. They recorded the song successfully and now Hoshi was so tired that without even knowing he fall asleep on the couch in the studio. Woozi was busy arranging details that he didn't noticed that the boy had already fallen asleep. After finishing Woozi turned and saw the boy sleeping peaceful on the couch. Woozi never knew he will find someone so cute while sleeping. Woozi didn't wanted to wake sleeping Hoshi up. Also Woozi didn't want to go home so Woozi without even knowing went to Hoshi and tucked himself into Hoshi's embrace. Woozi was just happy being like that.

"Hyung why didn't Jun hyung come home with you. Did he went to Hoshi hyungs studio ". Mingyu asked Wonwoo.
"No he went to care center ".
Jun reached at care center and asked miss Nana if the boy from earlier came but just got disappointed by the answer.
So Jun just took little Jun out and started to play with it. The kitten really seems to enjoy Jun's company. As it was late miss Nana left closing the door. Jun said he will stay at center for night so the back door was only closed from inside. After playing with kitten for a while Jun and kitten just fall asleep on the ground.

"Finally the project is finished ". Seungkwan yelled happily.
As soon the project completed The8 took his bag said a quick goodbye to everyone and runs toward exit. Even before Dk could stop him , he was already out of their sight.
"Yaaa, Minghaoyaa how dare he leave me. Now how I'm supposed to go home ". Dk complain.
"If you don't mind I'll drop you".
Dk looked at Joshua. "It's fine I'll go by subway. Also you must need to drop them off ". Dk added.
"They will go with Jeonghan and Scoups ".
"Owww okay then".
As Dk agreed Shua took Dk to his car and like a gentleman he opened the door for Dk. The ride was kind of quiet as both of them were shy to talk. So Shua just played his favorite song Sunday morning and Dk was silent for the whole ride. After some time they reached at the appartment where Minghao and Seokmin lived.
"Thanks hyung see you tomorrow ". Dk gave smile to Joshua. And bit a goodbye.

Minghao drive really fast to reach the care center just to see that it is already closed. "Ahh it's closed ". Minghao complained and turned his bike in other direction. Even though Jun was still inside but Minghao didn't got the chance to see him and Jun who skipped dance studio just to see Minghao didn't knew what he have miss. Who knows what is in their fate.

I don't know how this part turned out as I was a little confused about words. Please ignore my mistakes and please do enjoy this chapter.
Horanghe 💙🐯💙...*3*..