13

♡DK♡

Hello this is Lee Seokmin
Can we talk?

Oww hello Dk.
Sry I was busy in work.

It's okay hyung.
I was just curious that
Why didn't you show up
yesterday.

I was just caught at work.

Will you come today?

Do you want me to?

(Joshua curse himself after knowing what he just typed).

Yes...
(Dk has become a blushing mess)

Read..

________________

"Okay bro so you have to tell us now, what is going on?" Vernon said pointing at Dino. They were sitting at cafeteria while slurping their drinks.
"Ahh do I really have to?". Dino frowned.
"Yes!" Seungkwan and Vernon said in unison.
"Okay I'll tell. Do you guys remember I participated in Future Of KPOP competition?" Dino question.
"The one you had won 1st place, last year?". Seungkwan asked.
"Yaa that one. And we had to form a group of 6 for the group competition". Dino continued.
Remembering the time when he was in the show.

Flashback

6 boys were sitting in the practice room including Dino. They were all waiting for the choreographer for their group performance.
"Who do you think the choreographer will be?" One of the boy in the group asked.
"I heard he was from the company Big Hit entertainment ". Another boy exclaimed.
"Whoever will be let's just do our best ". Dino said with excitement. He was very excited about it.
They were chit-chating when they heard a door clutch. All their attention went to the person who just entered the practice room. It was a tall guy with a angelic smile. He doesn't look strict at all instead he just looked like smiling sun. He has this oversized stylish clothes making him look kinda cool.
Everyone got up from the ground and bow to him.
"Annyohaseyo". All greeted him.
"Oww Annyohaseyo you all may sit". He said with smile.
"Isn't he Jung Hoseok?" Someone from the group asked.
"Ohh right Hobi Sunbaenim". Dino said.
Everyone were excited after knowing Jung Hoseok going to be their choreographer,Bighit's gem he is. His dance have made him many people's idol.
"Well you guys might know me already but still hello everyone,this is JHOPE I'll be your choreographer for this group project and I hope we will do a great job ". Hobi finished his sentence with his always shining smile.
With that everyone introduced themselves and started with the practice.

After the long practice session finally ended.

"Ooo you are Lee Chan right?". Dino heard someone calling his name. He turned to see who was calling and shocked when he saw the person.
It was Hobi.

Lee Chan's Pov.

If someone had said that I would have a crush on someone who I just met for first time. I would not have had believe them. But it was till this morning before he entered. I never thought I would observe someone this much while dancing. I was starting at his every moment. I never thought I would have felt my heart skip a beat when he called my name to show my freestyle dance or when he praised me for my dancing or when he just smiled at me. I was so lost in my thoughts till I heard someone calling my name so I turned to see who the person was and it shocked me.
It was him the one and only Hobi.

"Yes?" I asked in confusion.
"I was very impressed with you earlier. You catch up with the choreography real quick and didn't even made any mistakes. Keep it up Chan". He said flashing his smile.
"Thank you so much Sunbae I'll do my best ".