ATTENTION

okay hi. obviously most of you guys reading this know i am a directioner. i'm not really mentally, physically, emotionally or soulfully stable right now after zayn and louis had a feud on twitter because of that greasy burrito oh what his name? oh yeah naughty boy because of a stupid filter.

anyway you guys know i stayed up all night (i just had to do that) and yeah around 12:12 am i was almost gonna sleep when i saw tweeted and i was like oh thats cool. but it popped on my bar louis' @ and i was like what and i saw the word bitchy, and i just knew it was bad..

so basically last night, i unfollowed zayn as much as i love the guy he lost all the remaining respect i had for him. he just had to do that and call his brother bitchy and to get a life. anyway i'm totally fine with 4/4 can we stop with four in our eyes and five in our hearts? bullshit.

i'm sorry if i'm ranting. i mean i was one of the few people to see it and yeah and then after a minute #TOMLINSONSLAYAGAIN trended for about seven hours til i woke up this 8 am. i was up til 3 am if you guys didn't know that.

i know. i'm upset and he just basically rubbed it in our faces that he doesn't wanna be part of the band and wants to go solo, and also now he's feeling attacked and he loves his fans, every single one of them. wait. wait. what fans? yeah he abandoned us, it's time for us to accept it.

anyway you guys don't need to agree on what i am saying, this is my opinion along with the other millions of fangirls/fanboys all over the world. he had to ruin the bro code: BROS BEFORE BURRITOS

OKAY BACK TO WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO ASK BEFORE I WAS RANTING.

WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE A NEW COVER?

WHO DO YOU PICTURE AS VEL?

DO YOU WANT NEW CHARACTERS?

DO YOU REALLY REALLY WANT FOR ASH, MIKEY AND LUKE TO SHOW UP?

AND HOW ARE YOU LIKING THIS SO FAR.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS FOR THE CAST, LIKE RIGHT NOW. GO AND ASK.

CALUM

VEL

TIFFANY

INDAY

LORENA

RICHARD

LESLIE (THE DOG)

SELFIE (THE OTHER DOG)

p.s. i will try to still update today altho i feel upset and yeah i have to clean my closet bye. btw tweet me @SUPERCALculus