12

Calum

"Christina?" she looked up to a girl with a pair of circular shades on, a suitcase in her hand and a hand on her waist with a disapproving look.

She pulled away from me and helped me up, both of us awkwardly trying to remove the dirt on our clothes. Vel was biting her lip as if she got caught doing something bad, I mean it wasn't bad she saved me from getting hit but the position, well..

"Care to explain?" the girl in a Fall Out Boy muscle tank and black ripped skinny jeans asked, impatiently tapping her white converse-clad feet on the pavement.

"Well, um.. It's like this- Wait! Why are you here anyway?!" and I swear her face fell, as if she too won't be able to answer the question Vel threw at her.

"Um, well. Can you just bring me to your house?" Vel looked at me and I just shrugged, this girl was totally a stranger to me and her attitude was getting on my nerves as well, it was as if she was meant to be with Michael!

I mean, Michael is my best friend but he just loves to get on my nerves and annoy me to the point where I need to slap him to shut up but in the end, I still love the guy since he is like my brother.

You are so gay.

• • •

"Why is it so hot here?!" Luke fanned himself with a notebook he grabbed out of nowhere, Michael was hovering the whole electric fan and Ash had a basin and a towel with him while Mali was just savoring the sorbetes that she bought when the ice cream man passed by.

"You'll get used to it!" I flicked Luke off, I noticed that Vel, Tiffany, Inday and that Christina girl oogling on my friends.

And I swear a pang of jealousy had hit me.

Why are you even feeling jealous?

"Luke do you want me to wipe your sweat off?" Tiffany purred and Luke just shrugged, she started dabbing a towel over Luke's face and I swear when she said she'll just go get something I saw her smell the towel and just jump up and down.

While Christina was busy with her Iphone, from what I've asked Inday, she was Vel's cousin and her mom owned Leslie, she's a city girl and clearly a rich one.

I mean who brings a macbook, an ipad, an iphone, an ipod and a beats pill when she visits her cousin? And seriously three pairs of janoski shoes? I can't even afford a pair of adidas shoes, like what does she do for a living?

She basically left her home because her mom didn't buy her the All Time Low tickets with the Meet and Greet did I mention she already had V.I.P. tickets but without the meet and greet since it was already sold out.

Talk about being spoiled. But Inday did explain that Christina or Tinetet which is Vel's nickname for her wjen they were young since she couldn't say her name properly yet, is a very nice and caring girl.

And I could see it since she was already accompanying Michael, I knew it they would suddenly fall in love, oh what am I thinking? They only met two hours ago.

Atleast Inday was only checking out Ashton, hell no he is not gay! Nor am I, because I think my heart is already set on a girl, and she's walking towards me.

-

guys did you know i like backstreet boys lol and my mom used to be such a big fangirl of them and thank them because they literally inspired me.

okay i swear, as in i will clean my room tomorrow like no joke so maybe i might not be able to update or it may be too short but heeeey i'll try my best.

does anyone even read my author's note? lol if u do, comment something funny. all the love, y.

xx ysovel