8

Calum

3 days ago. That was how long ago when my sister Mali and three of my idiotic friends called. And guess what? No! They are not going on a vacation to Bora Bora without me!

And no, it's not that island in Visayas that one is Boracay, don't be stupid.

You don't even know where Bora Bora is.

But guess where they're going? HERE! As in here! Here in the Philippines. My friends are coming to Barangay San Isidro

/barangay formly called bario is the smallest administrative division in the philippines, it is a native filipino term for a village or suburb./

Of course, Lorena and Richard were kind enough to let me know they can sleep in the other guest rooms, the house is not that big and not too small and since the only the three of them reside here they were willing enough to let my sister and the lads in their home.

They will be here next week and I can't help but feel excited. But of course I need to keep my chill, hanging out with Vel was the only thing I can do.

We were both sitting on her bed watching a movie called: Sarah Ang Munting Prinsesa or Sarah the small Princess.

The story goes like this, Sarah is the daughter of a very rich man and they own a mining business. She is left at the orphanage to be taken care of since his father is busy. An earthquake occurred near the mining cave which where Sarah's dad died while trying to save workers. And the lady Miss Minchin who takes care of the orphanage is very cruel and since now that Sarah is not rich anymore she made her do a lot of work and treated her like a maid, she had to suffer a lot of things yet she still was the kind-hearted kid she was raised and then in the end his father's best friend finally found her, she was the heiress of her father's money and she got the life she used to before and although Miss Minchin made her life miserable, she accepted her apology and even made her join their trip.

A very weird story but it actually made me cry, she had to eat from trash, she was locked in an actic for crying out loud.

"We really need to get out of here." I told Bel.

"What do you mean?" she raised her eyebrow.

"I mean, I really need good reception and wifi." she got up and I followed her, she led me at the back of their house and it looked like a shack, she fumbled with the locks a little and opened it.

A lot of rustling could be heard, like cans falling and maybe I heard a rat squeak still she didn't bother. She pulled out two bikes, the first one was red and the other was black.

"I haven't used these for a while, since my cousin Christina had came for a visit. I hope you know how to ride this."

My face did the are-you-kidding-look and she just laughed. "Bring this to the front, I just need to get something."

I wheeled the two bikes to the front of the house and then I saw Leslie sitting on the porch, I parked both bikes and just stood there. The dog noticed me and it was kind of rubbing his face on my leg.

This is really wrong timing, I love dogs but I'm not in the mood so I just didn't acknowledge her. Thinking of my sister and the lads paying a visit is getting me excited and I can't help but put a smile on my face, it's just so amazing tha-

Why is my leg wet?

I look down to see Leslie with her smirk/achievement dog face on, she did that sayonara walk where dogs scratched some dirt with their back paws and left.

The dog just peed on you.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

-

so its already past 12 am lol, this is a really really late update but i promise i will update again later. anyway i didn't clean today i was too lazy lol.

but i hope u guys like this. i love y'all!

xx ysovel