Prologue

Taani had came to St. Louis mostly for two reasons - to meet her Prince charming and to understand the reason behind her brother's ignorance to his own family. Never will she ever be able to understand that what could be so important that her dear brother couldn't spare even a few minutes of his life to his parents who loved him to Moon and back. Taani had seen the sadness in the eyes of her Taauji and Taaiji when their only son would make excuses to cut the call, if they called him and Never in these 5 years since he came to Mumbai he had ever called them on his own, in the beginning he used to but slowly he started to distance himself from them gradually. Taani who has always craved for the parents love couldn't understand what could be so important that someone started neglecting their parents.

Taani came to Mumbai and entered her Brother's world. In the beginning everything was quite fascinating for her. But she understood one thing her brother is no more the same person he was in jodhpur. He has changed and changed a lot. The brother who used to pamper her and love her like anything has now stopped even looking at her with warmth in his eyes. But then again she thought maybe because of the distance between them.

Taani entangled herself more by entering Reyaansh Singhania's world. She was so madly in love with him that she couldn't understand anything else, she couldn't find any flaw in him. For her he was Picture Perfect Prince Charming. It's said na " Everything is fair in love and war". So she did everything she could possibly do to make him fall for her and maintain their relationship. From trying to learn dancing to making him meet her Taauji ( she never asked him to hide about him being dancer, it was just that due to his meetings with Taauji he was not able to reach for practice on time.) From giving him much required space, To silently hearing his friend's abusive comments behind their back because according to them she was taking Kriya's place, From seeing her boyfriend and brother being silent spectators to their friends insulting her and calling her names, To being his constant support though he was never their for her when she needed him, From seeing him lying on her face about work and instead partying behind her back with his friends, To seeing her boyfriend supporting his bestfriend and her brother supporting his girlfriend against her even if she was wrong. She bear it all, just for his love. She kept her self - respect at a side just for his love but she couldn't understand was it worth it? She has made herself feel ashamed in her own eyes for what?

This story starts from the fake breakup planning of Rey which according to Mr.-I-Am-So-Smart was to make her understand that Independence is important. If only he would have ever asked her and talked to her. But alas Mr. Dumb head is in his own world, where girls die for him, he is the most desirable man and what not. But what he didn't plan was Taani hearing his talks and doing a real breakup from him. But then again Mr. Dumb head thought that No problem she will come back to me only. You know the gang are like "Frogs of a well." They have their own small world where they are everything  and they are Happy in that.

The whole story will revolve around Taani's life - how she will fulfill her dreams, how she will get a family who will love her like anything, how she will learn to fight back, how she will learn self - love, how she will gain her self - respect, how she will give it back to them who humiliated and insulted her.

Will Taani be giving Rey a second chance or not, even i don't know we will decide together once the story proceeds.

Lots of Love.

Niharika.