Chapter - 7

Happy Navratri to all my readers, Sorry for making you wait but as you guys know it's Navratri's going on. So i might not be able to update a lot but still i will try.

Everyone was shocked to see VP Sir hugging Ishita, Vijay and Rashmika

Everyone was shocked to see VP Sir hugging Ishita, Vijay and Rashmika. Even the judges were shocked as they personally know Rao family, and they all know that Rao's keep their personal and professional lives different, Geeta is a part of their family while they consider other 3 - Remo, Terence, Prabhu as a part of their extended family. Knowing them personally they could tell that Rao's consider VP sir as a part of their family just like them. Not able to hold their curiosity Geeta asked.

Geeta ( Smiling ) - Vahini ( Bhabhi ) you know him?

Ishita ( Smiling ) - Oh yes Geetu, he is a part of family, just like my son.

She said making VP Sir look at her with pure adoration in his eyes. He had lost his parents at an early age. He has just his wife and son to call as family, then he got Taani as a little sister but what he didn't know was she will gift him such a big family, he can rely upon, which he has always craved for. All 4 judges smiled at them.

Sir then greeted them with bouquet and all of them moved inside, soon the competition started, all the colleges were performing good, though most of the Choreography was weak, well that's what they can say they have seen International Performances in their life they all can see that these teams need a lot of hardwork and passion to be actually called as National Champions. But then again there work is to select the best among these groups. While, the judges were marking, the chief guests were enjoying the Performances which seems cake walk to them. Then came the performance of St. Louis making all the chief guests straighten themselves. They started with a performance by Swayam and Sharon, ended it with a group performance by all, at end of which Bharat and Simmi missed a few steps. Though at the beginning the chief guests and judges seemed a bit happy by their performances by the end of it their faces were blank. The last came St. Teresa who gave a mind blowing performance making all chief guests and judges finally relieved that the award will go to someone who deserves it. The time came for the results well Everyone did had an idea of the winners and St. Teresa was soon awarded with the trophy, on asking about the Choreographer by Remo, the group revealed it to be Shivam who was not a part of the dancing crew. Shivam was called upon stage by Terence who appreciated him, making him teary eyed. He moved towards Ishita and touched her feet, giving a side hug to Rashmika, he hugged Vijay and started crying like a baby, Vijay took him away from the crowd to VP Sir's Cabin with VP Sir by their side.

Soon, the function ended all the judges, along with Rashmika and Ishita moved to VP Sir's Cabin. While D3 were burning in rage they couldn't accept the fact that they lost to St. Teresa, the team which was Choreographed by Shivam their rival. The most angry among them were Swayam, Rey, Sharon and Nil. As they were not allowed to enter his cabin they stood outside waiting for them to come out.

VP Sir's Cabin

Vijay hugged him tightly consoling Shivam, few moments later he calmed down. Soon, all judges with Ishita and Rashmika entered inside.

Ishita moved towards him and cupped his face - Kitna roya tu pagal, teri nakchadi dost ko pata chala to Mumbai aake maregi tujhe.

Shivam ( sobbing ) - Sorry Amma.... wo itne bade Choreographers se apni tareef sunke ankhon mein ansu aagaye aapko to pata hai na maine bahut saari galtiyan ki hai life mein, choreography churane se lekar emotional black mailing tak sab kiya hai maine. Agar usne mujhe sahi rasta na dikhaya hota to main usi Andhere main reh jata. Dekhiye na wo kitni selfless hai, mujhe lag raha tha main use manipulate kar raha hu par sachai to ye thi ki wo sab jante huye bhi meri baat maan rahi thi kyunki use mujhme achchaiyan dikh rahi thi. Agar usne mujhe samjhaya nahi hota, sahi rasta nahi dikhaya hota aur aap logo ke pass nahi bheja hota toh aaj main bhagwan jaane kya kar raha hota.
    Aur aap logo ne bhi mujh Anath ko kitna pyar diya mujhe - apne ghar mein rakha, Dadu aur Dadiyon ne jeene ke sahi tareeke sikhaye, toh saare papa ne mujhe apne pairon pe khada hona sikhaya, aap saari maa ne laad se rakha, to saare bhaiyon ne apne chote bhai jaisa pyaar diya, Bhabhiyon ne mujhe Dewar ki tarah cheda, to behno ne mujhse roz lad, jhagad ke pyaar karke mujhe bhai - behen ke rishte ke saare rang dikha diye aur mere do dost - Aan aur Aanvi unhone to mujhe mera dance de diya.
      Aur aaj jab meri mehnat ko sabne saraha to mujhe laga ki maine aapki beti aur apni dost ki saari koshishon ko safal kar diya.

Vijay ( side hugging him ) - Aur nahi to kya pagal she will be so proud of you. Tune to humein bhi nahi bataya tha ki tu participate kar raha hai warna wo dono pagal apni sena ke saath zaroor aate tujhe cheer karne. Aur ha aaj ke baad khud ko Anath bola to muh tod dena hai maine tera, itni badi family hai teri tujhe nazar nahi aa rahi kya, Bangalore chal sab ek ek punch marenge to yaad aa jayega.

Shivam ( smiling ) - Sorry Anna, kisiko ghar pe mat batana maine Anath bola khud ko warna bahut peetenge. Aur pata tha Anna....ki jaise pata chalega main choreograph kar raha hu poori sena daude chali aayegi, isiliye nahi bataya vaise bhi ab award milne ke baad batayenge to wo zyada khush hogi. Aur vaise bhi main aap logo ke saath wapas chal raha hu, mera kaam khatam ho gaya yaha, i will be coming with you guys back to Bangalore.

Vijay ( affectionately ) - Ofcourse everyone missed you there. First let me introduce you to our extended family, ( he turned towards the judges )  Chachu's aur humari pyari Geetu Bua ye hai Shivam Dutta urf Shivam Raghuvanshi Malhotra. Who changed himself completely and is now a part of our family. Well, soon enough Malhotra's are going to officially announce it.

 Well, soon enough Malhotra's are going to officially announce it

.
.
.
.
.
.
Love

Niharika.