Chapter - 6

Most people said, mixed some said South Actors and Actresses, so i will keep relatively lesser people from Bollywood. And special request of Vijay Devarakonda or some South Actor as Vijay Raman Raghuvanshi Rao here you go....

Swayam was blank with everything said by his father to him, all others were shocked too, they came out of their trance after hearing Rey

Rey (confused) - Kaha gayi Taani, agar Jodhpur nahi gayi to?

Swayam ( blankly) - Dad ke hisab se wo pichle 5 saal se unke sath nahi reh rahi hai. Lekin unhone ye nahi bataya ki wo kha reh rahi hai.

Rey tried to call on her number which in turn was switched off. Swayam checked her room to find it empty. Sharon checked Taani's social media to find that she hasn't opened it from around a month or two, simmi too checked it only to find out that this profile was made after she came to Mumbai.

Rey ( confused ) - Means she left, without any clue.

Swayam (thinking ) - One minute, she would have got her transfer certificate from college. Rey being the GS you can look into the documents.

Rey ( relieved ) - Yes, you are right. Ok then, we will meet Tomorrow early morning in college.

All of them nodded and moved towards their houses.

Bangalore

While here Taani reached Bangalore. Stepping outside the airport, she took a deep breath, closing her eyes.

Taani - Welcome Home Taani.....

Suddenly, someone hugged her from behind startling her. But then, identifying the touch she turned and hugged the person tightly. Both kept hugging eachother when, 7 more people hugged them making it a group hug.

Group together - Welcome Back Baby!!

Taani - Thank you guys...i missed you guys so so much.

Group - We missed you too Baby!!