Chapter - 15

Same day

Dance room

Soon MKR Team along with Ritwik left the place to go to their respective destinations while D3 kept standing there shocked as well as taken aback. Bharat's voice brought them back to reality.

Bharat ( confused) - Abae ye ho kya rha hai?

Sharon ( shocked) - Mera Swayam Mujhe Kabhi Bhula Nahi Sakta. Zaroor Kuch Hua hai.

Rey ( shocked) - ha aur Kria Bhi - Ek to wo pehchanne se mana kar rahe hai. Aur upar se undono ke Sur name Bhi Badal Gaye hai. I mean kria married to ho nhi Sakti..... right?

Sharon ( taken aback ) - Nahi...Nahi Mera Swayam Bhi Kisi aur se shaadi nahi kar sakta. He knows how much I love him.

Neha - Oh common yarr...undono ki shaadi hui ya nahi Neha ko samajh nahi aa raha ki humein us se kya lena dena.

Simmi ( excited ) - Ha na guys un ko chodo aur ye socho ki party ka kya. MKR ki success party hai kitne bade-bade choreographers aayenge party mein.

Visakha - Ha yarr humein zaroor Jana chahiye party mein.

All of them nodded agreeing and left to get ready for the party.

.
.
.

6 P.M.

MKR Lawns.

D3 reached the venue in their best party outfits. Security checked them and let them in. They posed in front of the cameras however none of the media asked them any questions because no one knew them. As they entered the venue, their eyes went wide and mouths hung open looking at the decor.

 As they entered the venue, their eyes went wide and mouths hung open looking at the decor

Outfits of D3
(Couple Entry)

They were busy looking at the decor, arrangements, and the crowd filled with celebrities from the Tv industry to Bollywood to the Business world

They were busy looking at the decor, arrangements, and the crowd filled with celebrities from the Tv industry to Bollywood to the Business world. The media was covering the whole event live on their channels. The voice of the hosts brought them back from their dreamlands. And they took a seat at the back to look at the performances and celebrations.