Chapter - 3

Taani called someone and talked to her and told her about her shifting to Bangalore and when asked about her bizzare mood she told that person that someone has insulted her Therefore the natural reaction, she is the safe person for her with whom she can always talk to. Then, she moved towards the Rehersal Hall to complete her last duty as the GS.

Taani pov

I still don't know what i will answer them? What will i say if they ask me -  why wasn't i in contact with them, oh God! What will i tell them? It's ok Taani you will handle all of this don't forget who you are? " You have already forgotten that's why you are in this situation right now "," If only you would have remembered who you are, you wouldn't have let all of this shit happen to you", mocked my inner conscience. Just knowing that someone has insulted me she has gone mad and was ready to kill them, what will happen when i will tell all of them everything, oh krishna ji ! She has asked me to not return till i give it back to them atleast once.
Hey krishna ji...bless me, so that i can take all of that shit for one last time without breaking down. I won't stay quiet today. And i will make sure that I will give them all of this back today before i leave. It's my promise to my self that my future self will never take such shits ever again. There words i know would act as a fuel to the already burning fire. But i will keep reminding all of this to myself so that, i don't loose my focus in the near future. I just hope that i have to never see them again.

Pov ends

Taani entered inside the Rehersal Hall to see all of them practising. As soon as she stepped inside they stopped practising and looked at her, making faces.

Taani - Sharon NDC form fill hogaya ho to mujhe de dijiye VP Sir ne manga hai.

Sharon ( making confused faces ) - NDC form? Mere pass kaha hai?

Taani - What do you mean by kaha hai ? Maine aapko forms 2 din pehle fill karne ke liye diye the canteen mein.

Sharon ( shouting while Glaring her )- Oh hello! Tumne mujhe koi form-worm nahi diye hai. Faltu mein mere par ilzaam lagane keliye ye sab kar rahi ho na tum. Tum jaisi ladkiyon ko bahut achhe se janti hun main. Khud ko to life mein kuch karna nahi hai, aur dusro ke dreams poore na ho uski poori koshish karti ho, pehle rey ko distract kar rahi thi ab form hi nahi submit kar rahi ho mujhpe ilzaam laga ke taki hum participate hi na kar paye NDC mein.

Taani ( gritting her teeth, in stern voice ) - Form to aapke pass hai aur main yeh baat prove bhi kar sakti hu Ms. Sharon Rai Prakash. Aur apni awaaz neeche rakhke baat kariye, wo kya hai na chillana mujhe bhi aata hai par chillane se aap sach ko jhooth mein to nahi badal dengi na.

All were shocked hearing her stern voice, they have never heard her talking like that, she was always soft spoken who would take all their insults without saying anything, while all others were gritting their teeth and glaring at him, Amar and Neha were standing quietly and were trying to stop others.

Swayam (shouting ) - Taani tum aise kaise baat kar sakti ho sharon se wo koi jhooth nahi bol rahi hai. sharam aati hai mujhe tumhe apni behen kehte huye.

Taani (gritting her teeth) - To kyun keh rahe ho, aur sharam aapko nahi mujhe aani chahiye aapko apna bhai kehte huye isiliye aaj ke baad aap se mera koi rishta nai hai.

Rey (shouting) - Taani tameez kaha rakh aayi ho tum apni, ye koi tareeka hota hai baat karne ka? Mujhe pata nahi tha tum is tarah ki badtameez aur besharam ladki ho, you don't even deserve my servants aur yaha main hi pagal tha pyar mein, jo bina kuchh dekhe relationship mein aa gaya.

Bharat (shouting) - Abe oo.. teri zabaan bahut chalne lagi hai, saali bhul mat tu kon hai...

Vicky (shouting ) - Abae hai to tu Swayam ki adopted Cousin hi na, vahi ban ke rah samjhi...badi aayi hume sikhane.