🌻 Punishment 🌻

Author's pov
---------------

Taehyung and y/n arrived at their college. In college y/n and Taehyung's friendship is very popular. Y/n is a very beautiful girl in college. All the boys of the college have a crush on her but because of the strong bond and friendship that Taehyung and Y/n have, everyone thinks they are in a relationship so no one ever tries to express their feelings to her.

In the college when they going towards their class y/n kick Taehyung and he fell to the ground.

Tae:- "Ahhhh!!! Why did you kick me??" He asked her while standing up from the ground.

Y/n:- "Because you deserve that," she said to him."why did do that to me... First, you start teasing me... But Mom still scolded me.

Taehyung start laughing and said

Tae:- "I love it when Aunty scolds you"

Y/n:- "Laugh as much you want.... because from now on I am not going to talk to you," she said and start walking and leaving Taehyung behind

Y/n's pov
-------------

I start going toward my class without Taehyung. But again taehyung started walking along with me, but I didn't talk to him and continued walking.

Tae:- "Y/n...." He said while whining. But I didn't respond to him.

Tae:- "Sorry please don't stop talking to me I am really really sorry... You know that I can't live without talking to you. So please." He said while making a sad face

Y/n:- "No... I will not forgive you" I said and again start walking but Tae suddenly came and back hugged me and start pleading.

Tae:- "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Please forgive me this time... I promise will not tease you ........ Ok, I will do your assignments for the whole week." When I heard him I smirked because an idea pop into my mind.

Y/n:- "Not only assignments you have to give me a piggyback ride to my house for a whole week," I said, and Tae because shocked.

Tae:- "wh- what... Piggyback ride to your house And that too for the whole week... wouldn't it be too much."

Y/n:- "Okay... Then I will also not forgive you." After that start walking again until...

Tae:- "Okay...I - I will give you a piggyback ride for a whole week." I become happy and give him a tight hug.

Y/n:- "That's like my Taetae....this is your punishment for teasing me." I said while patting his shoulder.

Tae:- "Now let's go to the class or we will be late."

Y/n:- "Okay..." Then we went to our class. Two classes tae attend with me, and the other two classes we attend separately.

After classes I was waiting for Tae to go to the canteen, then Tae came after completing his class and we went towards the canteen. And when we reach there we saw that.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
---------------++++++-------------
------------++++++----------
-------++++++-------

Hey guys 👋

Here is the 2nd chapter, hope u you will also enjoy it. I will try to update as soon as possible because this is my 1st ff. I am trying to make the chapter short. Because sometimes long chapters become boring so I am trying to make it short and interesting, because of being my 1st ffs I am going to make it short, but I promise I will try to make other ffs slightly long.

Thank you soooooo much for reading this chapter 🙏🙏

Love you 💜

Purple you💜