🌻 Pancakes 🌻

Y/n' pov
~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, I recovered from the fracture.
Now I can go to college and especially on camping trip. I am very excited about the camping trip. I really missed my college. After a whole week. After getting ready for college I went downstairs and greet my parents.

Y/n:- "Good morning Mom." I said while kissing her cheeks and then I went to my dad. "Good morning Dad." And also kiss him.

Dad:- "Good morning princess. Looking very happy. What's the matter?" He said while placing the newspaper aside.

Mom:- "I tell you why your dear daughter is so happy because she is going on the camping trip with her Kookie after a long time." She said while placing breakfast on the table.

Y/n:- "Yes Mom I am very happy because of that. After so many years I and Kookie are going on a trip and this time we have more friends. The fun will be double.

Dad:- "Okay but be careful." He said while cupping my cheek.

Y/n:- "Don't worry Dad. I am grown up now." I said and hugged him.

Mom:- "Now do your breakfast." Then the doorbell rings.

Mom:- "I will check." She open the door and she came in with Jungkook.

Y/n:- "Kookie what are you doing here?" I said surprisingly.

Jungkook:- "To pick you up for college." He said while hugging my father.

Jungkook:- "Good morning uncle."

Dad:- "Good morning young man. Have breakfast with us."

Jungkook:- "Sure uncle, and I also missed Aunty's cooking. I remember in childhood when I came you always cooked pancakes for me. Will you cook for me again?"

Mom:- "Of course dear. Did you know Y/n stopped eating the pancakes after you went away?" She said and Jungkook look at me with a questionable look.

Y/n:- "Because that pancakes remind me of you." I said while pouting.

Y/n:- "But today I will eat with you." I said and made him sit beside me. After eating pancakes we left for college in Jungkook's car.

Jungkook:- "Shortie if you feel pain just tell me without any hesitation. Okay!" He said while concentrating on driving. When I heard that I look towards him. He always makes me feel special.

Y/n:- "Why do you always make me feel special Kookie? In childhood, you always saved me from bullies...... and when you went away they again start bullying me. I thought there was no one for saving me but......Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, J-hope, Jimin, and Taehyung was always there for me but...... I always missed you. Because the boys were with me..... but they were not able to stay with me all time." I start tearing up while remembering the past. Suddenly Jungkook stepped on break and I shot up my head Jungkook unbuckle his seat and he embraced me in his arms.

Jungkook:- "I'm so sorry shortie. I'm really really sorry. I wish I could turn the time." He said and hold me more tightly. I feel safe in his embrace.

Y/n:- "It's okay Kookie that was not your fault. What happened in the past we can't change it." I said while pulling away from his hold.

Jungkook:- "Yes. But I promise I will never leave you again. I promise." He said while wiping my tears. "Now show me your beautiful smile." He said and I smile widely then he again start driving.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

See you in the next chapter. Till then.

 Till then

The best moment is 'YET TO COME '

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜