🌻 Camping Trip 🌻

Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~~~

On the bus, I sit with Tae. Jungkook sits behind me. I didn't talk to him. How can he behave like a child? They didn't ask my choice. They only want a reason to fight. I didn't understand why they always fight with each other. I was in my thoughts when the bus stopped.

Tae:- "Y/n let's eat something." Then we got off the bus. Suddenly Jungkook call me from behind.

Jungkook:- "Y/n I'm sorry."

Y/n:- "Sorry for what Kookie? Why did you do that? You both always start fighting whenever you both are together." He looked down. I hold his chin and make him look at me.

Y/n:- "Now Don't make this type of face. You are looking so ugly while making this face." I said and walked away from there.

Jungkook:- "Yaaaaa!!!! I am more handsome than you think." He said from behind. After rest, we continue our journey. I feel my eyelids heavy then I close my eyes and went to the dreamland.

Jungkook's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I request Taehyungie hyung to exchange seats with me.

Jungkook:- "Hyung please can you exchange seats with me?" And he gladly do that. When I sit beside her I saw she was sleeping already. I just watching her face. She is so beautiful. I really love her. Suddenly she laid her head on my shoulder and hold my arm. I feel very happy to feel her close to me. I wished I can hold her like this forever. Then I also fall asleep.

Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~~~

I was in deep sleep when I feel that someone was shaking me. I open my eyes and saw Jungkook.

Jungkook:- "Shortie wake up. We arrived." I get up and we all gathered with teachers.

Ms.Lee:- "Okay students we will now set our tent there but first have to choose your tent partner by the chits. I will make chits in which I will write numbers. One by one students will come and pick a chit and whose numbers are the same will be tent partners in this camping trip."

Then all students take chits and reveal their chit number. I become a partner with Jennie. Jin with Namjoon, Yoongi with J-hope, Jimin with Tae, and For the worst Jungkook with Eunwoo. I look at both of them and they already glaring at each other. I don't know what will happen. I went to the boys.

Y/n:- "Guys what do you think? what will happen? The enemies become partners for this trip." I asked in a worried tone.

Jimin:- "Let's see."

Y/n:- "What do you mean by let's see? I will warn them to not fight." I said and went to them.

Y/n:- "Jungkook, Eunwoo. I am telling you if I see both of you fighting I swear I will not talk to both of you." I said and walked away from there. I went to Jennie my partner for setting up the tent.

Jennie:- "I'm really happy Y/n that you are my partner." She said while giving me a beautiful smile.

Y/n:- "I am also happy Jennie." Then we start setting up our tent. After setting up the tent we all gathered for the campfire. When I was going towards the bonfire I felt like someone watching me but when I turn around I saw nothing.

Jennie:- "Y/n let's go." She called me and I went to her.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

See you next chapter. Till then.

Love you 💜

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜