0

At the very start of planet L149...

Two mythical beings were sent to populate the planet.

Gods and Demons.

They both made three species which represented them. The Gods made Pure bloods, healers, and angels. Whilst the demons made Vampires, werewolves, and beasts.

Pure bloods are beings with blood as pure as the God's. Though they had no enhanced or inhumane physichal abilities, the magic within their blood was like no other. The scent alone drives the Demons' descendants frenzied. It is said that even a drop of their blood can boost your abilities physical and magic wise.

Healers are beings with the utmost prime healing magic over all descendants(both God and Demons).
They have specialized mana that revolves predominantly around healing. They also do not have enhanced physical abilities, but they have the strongest mana among them all.

And lastly among the Gods' descendants, Angels.
Angels are the higest class amongst the Gods' descendants. They are described as demi-gods for they are the closest resemblance to the Gods themselves. They have the strongest magic against the Demons descendants.

-

Vampires are beings who have enhanced abilities, physically, and magically. They have an inhumane and distinguishable appearances such as their pale skin, Oddly colored pupils, and their sharp fangs. Their fangs are used to suck blood out of their victims. They cannot make contact with sunlight without protection or else their skin will burn.

Werewolves are beings who can partially or fully turn into wolves. They have enhanced senses like hearing and smell. They do not have much magic powers, but to balance that they were given brute strength. Werewolves that have more mana than the majority are called abnormal werewolves.

Last within the Demons' descendants, is the Beasts.
The Beasts are the most powerful among the Demons' descendants. They are beings with a corrupted form which enhances their strong abilities even further. They are as powerful as Angels when against eachother.

-

There are two types of Magic that exists in this world.

Dark and Light.

There is no constraint of who could use which. Except for Angels and Beasts. Since they are closest the Gods and Demons the most and they inherited the most magic from the superior beings, they can only use which magic their ancestor resemble.

Angels with light magic, and Beasts with dark. Although, there is a way for them to use the other type of magic which they possess.

Gods and Demons made two ancient grimoires for their descendants. Both containing the most powerful and forbidden spells.

It is said that if an Angel was to read the Demons grimoire, they would turn corrupted and become a fallen angel since the Gods are merciful enough to let them live. Though they will be exiled for knowing how to use both magic.

If a beast were to read the Gods grimoire, they would lose their sanity and start killing without mercy, sometimes even commiting cannibalism. They will lose all control and slowly die from the corruption.