7.

Recap:

*BANG*

"what the fuck was that" lei muttered. "im gonna check" jhayc said standing up then grabbing a sharp knife from lei's kitchen.

"HEY HEY BE CAREFUL WITH THAT BITCH" gil said after jhayc almost cut her finger off while they walked to the door.

"shut up it might run away" jhayc whispered. "what the fuck do you mean it?!?" gil whisper yelled. "guys theres a chance it might be a whole ass bear" lei grinned trying to scare the siblings. "shadow, axel you stay here incase it gets inside" lei ordered .

As they cautiously walked to lei's backyard they saw lei's rose garden trashed, like something or someone feel on it.

"MY ROSES!!" lei yelled rushing towards the broken flowers. As lei was about lift the flowers she noticed blood on the thorns. Her eye twitched and started casting a spell.

"oh shit back up BACK UP" kaia yelled grabbing jhaycs and gils wrists. The blood on the thorns started floating and glowed a vibrant red.
"feel pain you piece of shit." lei slipped as she turned around to face the very scared group. The drops of blood exploded.

"ARHGSHDYD!?"

A loud yell(?) came from behind them. They turned around and saw nothing. Until an invisibility spell faded and revealed a dull cyan haired male with dead red eyes who was currently rolling around the grass from the pain casted and by the spell. "WHY THE HELL DO VAMPIRES KEEP SHOWING UP IN MY HOUS-"

"TURN IT OFF PLEA- AHHSJDBSKKXBX" the vampire yelled while literally tearing up from the pain.

"lmao no."

-

Lei dragged him inside with one arm as he literally froze still shocked by lei's strength. Lei dropped him in the living room as kaia poked him around for no reason. Jhayc pointed the knife at him and he flinched. "JHAYC. drop." gil said glaring at jhayc. "geez can't get any fun around here, isn't this a sleepover? Or a senior home?" jhayc complained putting the knife back in lei's kitchen. Lei went upstairs to find axel and shadow.

She went to axels room and saw shadow teaching axel how to cast a truth spell." AHA NOW LEI CAN'T-" axel said finally being able to cast it." lei can't what?" lei said deactivating the spell effortlessly. "i- HEY-" "it was a vampire,go down so we can all question him" lei said walking away.

They both went down, axel infront and shadow following. As shadow glanced at the tied vampire his eyes widen. 'is that?..'

" hey why is he tied like bon-" "shut up i don't know how else to tie people.." kaia said not letting lei continue. "Why is he tied in a way its kinda sus..." axel gulped. "shut up its kind a hot if you ask me" lei smirked evilly.

"stop being horny and cast a truth spell on him." axel groaned. "yeah i don't feel like it honestly.. What about the spell earlier" lei grinned. The vampires eyes widen. "OKAY OKAY I'll spill.."

"I'm here looking for my brother" the vampire explained. "who's your brother? Wait who even are you?" lei asked. " Ace" ace said. "oh.. Its you." lei's face darkened as she finally realized. "do you know him?" gil asked.