0

As rain pours down on the bloody field, Battle cries echoed throughout the land. Various sounds being made whilst so; clangs of metal weapons making contact, wind piercing whoosh once an arrow was shot, gushing blood squelching. It truly was a horrifying scene.

They suddenly stop as one takes out a floating book
Going through the pages,
"mage storm do we really have to do this?"
One of the members ask.

"I'm sorry but its the only way"
The book glows a mesmerizing shade of blue
As the member know as 'storm' mutters the spell,
Suddenly a barrier explodes from the group through out the battle field, it seems it was a time stopping spell, as the two clans stopped clashing.

But for some reason only one member of the group
Was left on the spot, the rest were teleported somewhere else far away in the other kindoms,
Storm the mage that casted was over powered by the spell and was left lying on the ground unconscious,
And there was a small particle in the middle of the battle field, it slowly started glowing then there exploded a white flash.

Half the vampire and werwolf kingdom got wiped that unfortunate day, every life lost in the battle field was spread around the clans the next day, barely anyone survived, the next day there was a note from the group of mages was spread through out all of the kingdoms.

"if you don't want your clans extinct, i suggest to avoid starting more of these silly wars, this is a warning."
Clan rulers feared it would happen again so they decided to make a truce, if one clan decides to break the truce the ruler of the clan shall be sacrificed.

Whilst the clans panicked the mages of the future tried to group up again, almost all of them were reunited, except one.
Storm.

They looked for storm everywhere, they even used all the locating spells, but none of them worked, as the years passed storm was nowhere to be found, so the group decided to separate ways making a pact to never use their magic for worse, if they break the promise they will burn to death, unfortunately they only knew one mage who knew how to break the spell and it was storm, for that storm was the one who made it.

The group thought storm was gone for good, but unknowingly storm was actually still wandering,
Just not in their timeline...