8.

.

Recap:

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"g-gil! *hic*" lei said in tears hiding behind her. Gil put their hands covering lei. "who the fuck are you?" gil asked pointing their sharp claw to shadow. Shadow lifted both his hands and slightly backed away. "i don't wanna cause a fight, this is all just a misunderstanding." shadow said in a poker face.

"how would i-we know you're not lying?" gil questioned tucking lei to their back. " how would lei know about you lying to her?" shadow said lifting his brow. Gil froze. "gil?" lei whispered? "lei who is he?" gil said trying to skip the topic. "..." lei stayed silent. "stop trying to change the topic. When are you gonna tell her?" shadow brought back the topic.

"you're the one that lied to me." lei muttered avoiding his gaze. Shadow felt a pang of guilt strike him in the chest. "i-" "you know what. Save it vampire,if you're not gonna talk we'll settle it here." gil said. "no. I'll settle things, i don't even know who to trust anymore." lei said teleporting between the two. She lowered gils claw and glared at shadow but immediately looked away.

Lei sat on her coffee table and casted a truth spell on both of them. "why did you lie to me all those years. Even the years where i don't remember?" lei asked with dull eyes. "i-"

*SLAM*

"LEIII THERES A RAT IN MY ROOM AND ITS TOO QUICK FOR MY SPELLS HELPP" kaia screeched. "god fucking damn it. You two forget this ever happened." lei groaned then casting a memory spell on the two. Lei put them unconscious and teleported them to their rooms and went upstairs. Then a sudden headache striked leis head and caused her to faint.

Axel heard the thump and immediately rushed outside. He checked where the sound came from and saw lei who slipped when she fainted. "LEI?!" axel quickly ruhsed over and lifted her head. He checked if she had a pulse.

It was faint and blood trickled down her nose. As axel was about to get up and call an ambulance. Lei grabbed his wrists and her eyes shot open. Axel felt fear rush through his veins as he saw lei's eyes continuously twitch and she was unconsciously casting a spell. Luckily lei told axel about the spell and made him realize quickly which it was. Unfortunately, it was the explosion spell she used in 665.

"LEI, LEI WAKE UP, LEI PLEASE!" axel yelled. Ace woke up from all the yelling and checked out his room. He went down and saw lei on the floor grabbing onto the squirming and screaming axel and rushed over quickly after realizing the spell she was casting.

" is she conscious?" ace asked as he sat down. "i think so?!" axel panicked. "she won't let go!" axel cried. "do you know how to turn someone fully unconscious?" ace asked. "NO?!?" axel panicked. Ace sighs and immediately casted a spell and made lei fully unconscious, axel had been let go but lei was still casting the spell.

"shit!" axel yelled rubbing his pink wrist. He immediately got an idea and rushed over upstairs. Ace continued trying to deactivate the spell but lei's magic was just too powerful. Axel burst open the door. "SHADOW LEI-" axel yelled but paused. his eyes was focused on an unconscious albino man who was laying down on the bed like a corpse from a funeral. 'shit.' axel thought. Then he remembered about the visitors. He rushed over to lei's room and also found gil unconscious. 'i didn't want to come to this...' axel thought.

He rushed over to a dark blue colored door and knocked. The door opened and there was 'mummy dust' playing in the background. "what?" an elf said raising her brow. "kaia. Lei is casting an explosion spell." axel quickly explained. Kaia immediately rushed to where axel pointed and casted a barrier spell infront of her body. She sees ace trying to deactivate lei's spell but is failing.

Kaia rushed over. "what deactivation spell are you using?! Her spell is absorbing it and getting more powerful!" kaia yelled panicking. "a mana infused magic deactivation spell! " ace yelled. "You idiot! That spell uses only a small amount of mana and depends on energy! Casting mana deactivation spells will only make it stronger! Unless you cast an energy deactivation spell with it you're practically digging your own fucking grave! " kaia explained while swiftly casting an energy deactivation spell while ace stares at her wide eyed.

As lei's spell slowly faded her pupils fell back to its original state. Dried blood stayed in place slightly drooping from her lips as she slowly opened and closed her eyes. Kaia sighed and deactivated her spell and punched aces shoulder which mad ehim deactivate his so lei wouldn't lose anymore mana. Sunlight slowly illuminated through the window as it rose up to the sky. Kaia carried lei to her room with a barrier.

The siblings went home later on and shadow aswell as ace was forced to be interviewed by kaia and axel as lei was fast asleep.