C12 Jealousy

This was late so I sincerely apologize. Also Nurse's Office helped me pull through writing this (writers block)

As I said, the smut part doesn't affect the story. If you didn't read it it's fine if you did good for you. 😊

No one pov:
It was training day at Hashira Inn. All the 'hashira' perform various apprenticeship procedures of their own and then get others to do it too. All of them teach each other tips and tricks. Right now, Shinobu was teaching them nuclear weapon protection 65. "If an opponent is launching a nuclear bomb in your direction, you should try and find shelter underground." She said as she jotted down that on the board as if she was a teacher. "Tomioka-San, remember when we had to stay underground together for 15 hours? Wasn't that fun!" Shinobu said cheerfully as Tomioka groaned.

"You applied too much perfume that day. If I breathed I wou- AGH!" Shinobu flung her dry-erase marker directly into his gut. The others chuckled but Shinazugawa angrily hurled it back at her. Shinobu caught it with her hands as if it was a slowly thrown ball.
"You might wanna start learning how to throw better," Shinobu said as she flipped the marker around. Shinazugawa grew in furry while Shinobu only smirked slightly.

"Before you are you guys break into a fight, let's go eat some deliciously made lunch!" (yk where I'm going with that😇) Tengen said while getting up and heading towards the door.
"That's a great idea! I'm starving!" Mitsuri says as she gets up and starts stretching. Once she finished, Giyu and Shinobu's phone rang. They both looked at each other and then at their phones.

"We have something we need to deal with. We'll catch up later," Shinobu said as everyone left the room. Giyu walked closer and sat at a desk(THE CHAIR RESPECTFULLY) she was sitting on. "It's from Master. Giyu said while answering the video call.

"Hello, my wonderful children. I hope you're all doing well on your getaway." Master said with a soft pure smile, a smile that could make even the evil respect him.

"Everything is excellent Master! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!" Shinobu said cheerfully while putting a hand on her chest. Tomioka simply nodded while having a small, but visible smile. 
"That's wonderful, sadly I have some unfortunate words, I hope they don't ruin your vacation," Master said as he looked down with a not-so-happy smile. "Sadly, Kyojuro Rengoku has died, due to being impaled by a UPPERMOON agent named Akaza.." Master said while closing his eyes.

Though it wasn't very visible, Tomioka and Shinobu were very sad. Even if his loud booming voice at 3 am dissatisfied them, they still loved him dearly.
"Is that so.." Tomioka said while holding back a couple of tears.
"May his beautiful soul rest in peace," Shinobu said sadly. Which wasn't how she felt. If anything she was furious. She has a growing hatred toward the DEMONS. Especially the home higher ranked ones. Her sister had a strong belief that one day, DEMON and SLAYER could become friends and work together. Shinobu also had that belief. Before her sister died.

After a while Master ended the meeting and Tomioka and Shinobu dispute to go eat lunch with everyone else. "THE FOOD HERE IS BETTER THAN OBANAI'S COOKING!" Kanroji squealed as she finishes her tenth plate of curry rice.