Chapter Nine*

Hudson valley, NYJuly 17th, 202310:30 a

Hudson valley, NY
July 17th, 2023
10:30 a.m.

"Happy birthday pretty girl." Harry chuckles as his head reappears from under the sheets.

It was a nice birthday present to say the least.

Wink wink.

He has basically been living there ever since I caved the other night.

"Thank you pretty boy." I grin softly as I pull his face closer to mine so I can kiss him.

He's practically living here now, all his stuff is in my room, and one of the spare bedrooms has been filled with his instruments and music stuff he had shipped in from LA.

I won't lie, I'm a little worried that we're moving too fast, but just for today I won't allow myself to worry.

Today is going to be a happy day.

My first happy birthday in years.

I got my Harry back.

"What's the plan for the day?" He asks as his head lays on my chest letting my hands play with his curls.

"Well my mom planned a little brunch date for all of us ladies, but after that I'm all yours." I sigh.

"Good. I can't wait to spoil you." He grins.

At that I just sigh.

There's no point in arguing with him about spoiling me when I know he'll win.

"I don't want to get up." I sigh, continuing to play with his hair.

"Did I wear you out birthday girl?" He lifts his head up to grin at me.

"Yeah." I blush.

I was In no way prepared to wake up with his head between my legs, but I'm not complaining.

"Don't get all shy on me now baby, I've literally been inside of you." He says teasingly rubbing his thigh against mine.

I can't help but notice his hard length through his  thin boxers.

"Keep it up and you'll never get to be, ever again." I pout.

"I'm just kidding honey love." He says softly and leans down to give me a kiss. "I'm so glad that you were born." He mumbles against my lips making me giggle.

"I'm glad that you were born." I hum out.

He just smiles up at me sweetly causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

The past week has been filled with cuddles and family movie nights. It's all so domesticated. I love it.

He's so hands on with Lilia and seeing him with her just makes me want to give him a million more babies.