Chapter 12

August 1st 2023,9:00 A

August 1st 2023,
9:00 A.M.

"Lilia it's time to wake up darling." I sigh as I try to wake her up for the fifth time in a row.

If this little lady doesn't get out of bed soon we're both gonna be in trouble.

"Harry, what's taking so long?" Rowen calls up the stairs to me.

"Nothing babe, we're almost ready." I call back down to her. "Okay Lil, Muma is going to get mad if you don't get up." I sigh and help her sit up.

I go to her closet and pick out an outfit that is already matched and bring it to the bed.

"No daddy I don't want to wear that." She pouts.

Of course she's going to do this right now.

"We don't have time for you to pick your outfit out , You're going to be late for school girlie." I sigh.

"Don't care, not wearing that." She screws her face up in disgust.

She's definitely my daughter.

Without hesitation she gets up and goes to her closet to pick out an outfit.

"I like this, help me get dressed dada?" She looks up at me and I can't help but melt.

She's such a character sometimes but she's so cute.

"Yes I'll help you get dressed." I laugh.

It takes me less than two minutes to get her dressed, and I have to admit her outfit is better than the other one.

She's literally a fashion icon. I'm kinda jealous that even with a stylist some of her self made outfits are better than mine.

"Okay perfect, now I need you to do my hair please." She says politely.

I just chuckle.

"Okay what are you thinking boss?" I sigh as I grab her brush and some hair ties.

"Just a bun so mommy doesn't get mad." She states.

"Alright I can do that." I nod.

It doesn't take long to do her hair and pretty soon she's walking downstairs to meet her Muma.