The Last Kamado Demon

Playing---> Zankyou Sanka [demon slayer second season op]

.
.
.
.

The war was finally won by the brave demon slayers long ago during the Taisho Era. Nezuko returned to her human form, Tanjiro survived without loosing his eye or arm, not a single Hashira died and there was no great sufferings.

Why? Why had their destiny changed so suddenly?

Well, it was because of Kamado Yn, the first female demon. Muzan, unknowingly, had given her a lot of his blood after he had supposedly killed her. The poor sun breather remembered loosing consciousness for a hundred years, before waking up to see that she was in the Taisho Era, deep underground but still perfectly strong.

She stumbled upon Kamado Tanjuro, her brother’s  great grandson. He had gotten ill, living with his large, generous and loving family. They offered her to stay, and she in turn decided to earn money for them and keep them safe. But as fate had to go, she had to flee as some demon slayers had took notice of her. When she returned, she found Tanjiro carrying his bloodied sister, who was now in the same predicament as Yn.

So she decided to help him and his sister in defeating Kibutsuji Muzan. Of course, there were trials and hardships, but her sun breathing lineage and ability to perform Hinokami Kagura convinced everyone that she was no one to mess with.

And because of her bloodline, her cells killed Muzan’s cells and adapted to the sun and nichirin blades. Therefore, she couldn’t die. At all.

So she sacrificed herself in order to make sure the others survived no matter what, which was another reason why no one close to her died. Her mentality and emotional health deteriorated for the worse, her body numb to any pain by now. At least she was of some use, she always told herself.

But now the Taisho Era was long gone. All her human friends had died, since the antidote never worked on her enhanced cells. It actually made her stronger. Afterwards, both her and Yushiro decided to travel the world.

But unlike her, Yushiro could still die.

How lucky, she thought bitterly. No matter how much she searched for death, it never found her. Being alive was a curse. At least she got to witness the human civilization grow and expand.

Now in the year 20XX, she was walking down a random street, chugging on her favorite drink of this era. The carbonated beverage ran down her throat, refreshing her greatly. It was dark outside, the busier parts of the city were now just a dull hum.

It was calm, but then came the storm. A strange aura reached the girl’s enhanced senses, something extremely malice was around. For the first time in years, she felt the bloodlust that normally radiated demons. Her feet took off, coming to a halt in front of an old apartment complex.