[ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ]

Key:''Speak'' - Enderian'Speak' - Sign language

Key:
''Speak'' - Enderian
'Speak' - Sign language

Y/N grumbled as they placed their hand over their duel colored eyes, the grass beneath them tickling their back.

Kicking the floor impatiently as they awaited for you blond haired friend to come back.

Spreading their fingers, you peaked through them. The sun burning your eyes.

Wincing, they just closed them.

They were not used to the heat- any heat.

The place you were from contained no sun, nor moon. A tense atmosphere always coating the surroundings.

Beige stone always under your feet and tall dark purple pillars were the only things in view, apart from the inhabitants, that could be sometimes seen roaming or teleporting around.

So then, why were you here?

In a grassy meadow right next to a beach? With sunlight shining at your face?

This was not your home, so what happened?

I guess we should go back a bit-

-

You wandered around the rock you called a home, a pocket watch residing snuggly in your hand.

One had to tell time somehow, if there was no day or night.

It was the eve of you 21st birthday, and although you wouldn't be getting any presents from friends or family.

You were happy-

Y/N clutched the watch with both hands as you held it to your chest. A smile playing at your eyes.

You never really looked much like an enderman, not in any way. But it was ok, since the endermen still allowed you to live near them.

You were aware that they didn't like you, aware of the cold gazes they attempted to give you. But it didn't really matter, for that was all there was to it.

Cold gazes, nothing more.

Your paws finally hit a soft ground as you entered your small burrow- or was it a cave? Given its made of stone-

It didn't matter, you were tired, and tomorrow you had to farm some chorus fruit, since you were running low on them.

And so, you curled up inside the small burrow cave. Your tails wrapping around you, as you drifted off into the land of dreams.

You, in reality, didn't actually sleep much- you just laid there, staring at the ceiling for a while before exiting the burrow cave when the clock showed it was the next day.